Sign in to follow this  
FuZiom

Intro to MYSELF (FuZion)

Heyyyy guys/girls,

My name is Harry, I'm from North London and I'm 17 years old currently in Sixth form. I study Maths, Spanish, Computer Science and English Literature. I have 5 nationalities; Brazilian, German, Greek, Italian and English (ofc xD) and speak Portuguese and Spanish fluently as well as English. My hobbies are playing game, I started playing CSGO compet seriously, MGE, and used to play WoW and reached the top 0.5% of the PvP world rankings. Out of the gaming world, I'm a semi-pro MMA fighter, I have a great passion for Brazilian Jujitsu (brown belt) and TKD (red belt) at this place http://www.bjjinlondon.com/. I aslo support Arsenal, the best team in the world, and have massive aspirations to travel the world because it's so amazing as I've been to many places, but yeah I'll stop here xD.

Anyways...I've been in the JailBreak server for abouttttt 2 & 1/2 months, I've enjoyed it alot, some trolls xD but It's fun learning secrets, learning to warden and play etc.

And quite an interesting mix of stuff you do. Will look good on your UCAS statement.

Making an assumption that he's going to apply to University with no indication he is. Typical public school boy response. Shame on you casp.

Also

Wassap henry looking foward to see u on server

This is HARRY. You're in the wrong introduction thread. ljhenry is below this one

Hello Harry,

Welcome to Outbreak, quite an interesting background and list of hobbies there, I was a bit nervous clicking a link which had 'bj london' in it, but I braved it. There is a computer science thread kicking about at the moment, so take a look on there. Two of us have completed the course so we should be able to help you out a bit.

Hello Harry,

Welcome to Outbreak, quite an interesting background and list of hobbies there, I was a bit nervous clicking a link which had 'bj london' in it, but I braved it. There is a computer science thread kicking about at the moment, so take a look on there. Two of us have completed the course so we should be able to help you out a bit.

Hahaha xD And What exam board :o?

Hi harry! Welcome to the Forums! :grin1:

I've done 8 years of martial arts training, had to quit recently though :l

I'm MG atm, so if your ever interested in playing a quick MM match hit me up!