Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

Credit to sladey21

No idea who this sladey21 is, but I think he was right about zehn. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5617

So Zehn typed some weird scriptlike stuff into chat. I was like, oh damn he is scripting. But there were like 3 mods on at the time and no one said a thing, and then they started calling Zehn poo. So I was like, aah he did it on purpose just to troll us.

But then I found out Zehn isn't Poo, and I asked why he typed that stuff into chat. And he said "I meant to send it to a friend" and "it's not a script" I ofcourse googled the thing he typed into chat and I came to this thread of Bhopping scripts: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1305258

Evidence:

OrRTFGN.png

wjjSBXx.png

Player Name: zehn

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:104025020

Why should he be banned: bhop script

Date of incident: 19/05/15

Gunna go ahead a bump this, Im not experienced in this sort of issue so if twist or someone who has experience in the admin team could take a look at this

Gunna go ahead a bump this, Im not experienced in this sort of issue so if twist or someone who has experience in the admin team could take a look at this

Otherwise I'll message coner about it tomorrow. Zehn told me Conor had already accused him of scripting, so he should also know about who it is.

Ugh, this is a hard one. That video doesn't show any signs of bhop scripting, although the bind he posted is indeed a script (_special) and IF he is using that, he will be banned.

But yeah, it would be good if you could show velocity (cl_showpos 1) in the next vid. If what the other guy said about maintaining permanent 300 vel is true, then im pretty sure he's 100% using autojump (he can actually strafe properly, but nonetheless autojump will still result in a ban).

Ugh, this is a hard one. That video doesn't show any signs of bhop scripting, although the bind he posted is indeed a script (_special) and IF he is using that, he will be banned.

But yeah, it would be good if you could show velocity (cl_showpos 1) in the next vid. If what the other guy said about maintaining permanent 300 vel is true, then im pretty sure he's 100% using autojump (he can actually strafe properly, but nonetheless autojump will still result in a ban).

The video was to show that he typed the bind into chat twice, not to show his bhop script in use.

I don't see any reason why someone would type that into chat, unless they are actually using the script. The excuse "I meant to send it to a friend" is weak as shit. Any ways I'll try your suggestion out in the future.

For fairness' sake, this guy is clearly insane at kz, his mousemovements and strafes are flawless.

But that is a bhop script, and fuck off do you type that out as a joke for a friend - if they needed it, it implies he's used it, so...

For fairness' sake, this guy is clearly insane at kz, his mousemovements and strafes are flawless.

But that is a bhop script, and fuck off do you type that out as a joke for a friend - if they needed it, it implies he's used it, so...

This

Seen him doing climb in Peanut flawlessly while 180 bhopping and seeing him posting scripts into a game server... I mean c'mon how obvious can it be having "That guy whos incredibly good at bhopping to a superhuman level" who is also that guy who "Accidentally posts bhop scripts into the server"

How the fuck does one accidentally copy paste (u can tell by [ret]) multiple times? And he's obviously not sending it to a friend.

Would be a shame to see someone who seems decent at kz actually using a script because they can't time their jumps, lol.

I also think he is scrpiting and hes quite smart about it. I randomly said stop that script and he instantly stopped and said "who?" I think its pretty clear with all the evidence gathered that he is using scripts.

How the fuck does one accidentally copy paste (u can tell by [ret]) multiple times? And he's obviously not sending it to a friend.

Would be a shame to see someone who seems decent at kz actually using a script because they can't time their jumps, lol.

I didn't understand the [ret] though, what does that mean? It wasn't part of the script...

I also think he is scrpiting and hes quite smart about it. I randomly said stop that script and he instantly stopped and said "who?" I think its pretty clear with all the evidence gathered that he is using scripts.

Well he isn't smart about it... I asked him, did you copy paste it as a joke? Cause that would've been credible at least... But he meant to copy and paste it to a friend? That's when I just assumed he was lying.

I didn't understand the [ret] though, what does that mean? It wasn't part of the script...

I think that when you copy something from console and put it in chat it automatically adds the [ret], not 100% sure.

If you copy something from anywhere, doesn't have to be console, and put it in chat without editing the [ret] out.

If you copy something from anywhere, doesn't have to be console, and put it in chat without editing the [ret] out.

Alright I've got no idea then wether he did it or not, I'll just leave it to the admins.