Sign in to follow this  
Rias Gremory

Rias's Member app (Declined)

Player Name: Rias Gremory/Cameron

Country/Location:England

SteamID: 0:1:579902

Games Played: Arma2 Subnautica Dayz FTL csgo

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? about 5 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a freindly person that knows the rules and likes to help people as much as possible and i am active on the server I am mature to a certian extent and speak to alot of people on the server

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im fat and have no life and play games all day im 5foot8 and am terrable at english(engrish) and the only thing that i can only do Is ICT. Thats about it im a pretty standard Child.

Thanks for reading :smile1:

FYI, I still thought the underage requirement was 14, so I told Rias he was good to apply.

I know this will hit the auto-filter but we shouldn't necessarily hold it against him for not reading (as we usually do)

I'd say no even though wist put him forward, I don't feel that he been an exceptional regular to apply, usually under-age applicants had to be very good both in server and forums, he isnt toxic but sometimes can be a nuisance, i'd say wait a little longer

It's not a no from my side, or a yes. More 50/50 tbh.

You just have to show what ur made of and give us reasons and make us think "Why is this guy not a member yet?"

Just showcase ur kindness, maturity and good behaviour and ull get in.

Edited by Guest

Hey Rias,

It is with regret I have to inform you that you've been declined, currently under-age applicant's need to be nominated by a member of our Admin when they show exceptional Member qualities such as being a helpful and friendly person, following the rules and being active on the Server, Forums and Teamspeak. This does not mean you'll never get member and we do appreciate the interest you have shown in joining our community. If you have any question or wish to discuss it this further, please contact me on steam.