Sign in to follow this  
Eraser

Hi i'm Eraser :)

Hey everybody, i'm Danny the devilishly handsome Irish guy on jailbreak. In-game name is Eraser.

Love the server and play a little bit of competitive but my aim is terrible hehe currently in gold nova.

Play a lot of League, feel free to add me on it if you want a few games: NI Eraser

I live in Ireland and am 23, i play drums and run a small business with my brother and spend most of my time filming for the Northern irish tourist board

See you on the server dears xoxo

Heloooo Danny next to see you here. What kind of business is it ? I am interested:p coz I used to join the competition call young enterprise and we create our business for one year

Heloooo Danny next to see you here. What kind of business is it ? I am interested:p coz I used to join the competition call young enterprise and we create our business for one year

We run a studio for film which normally consists of a lot of weddings split with promotional videos for the tourist board, trying to move into narrative music videos and short films :)

Can find some of our stuff here if you're interested to see it:

https://vimeo.com/magicchair