Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Dungeons and Dragons

So I played DnD once, and probably made this thread before, but now the forums are a bit more active I will bump again.

Does anyone fancy playing DnD on TS sometime? Ideally we need an experienced dungeon master, but failing that, I can do it.

I have played it on TS before, and it was a great laugh, everyone had a good time and was worth doing again.

So far it would probably be happyface.

Basically it's an RPG biggles, but mainly text based. Dungeon master reads whats happening, you take a turn and say what you wanna do, roll the respective dice, they decide how well or not well you do on your turn.

Also your character grows over time, keeping items, levels and skills from previous games of DnD

If we are playing, 2 things, firstly it is best if everyone completes their Character bios/sheets before we even think of starting and secondly because most people are quite new to D&D I think we should do a pre-made story, just to ensure that it's 'noob' friendly. (P.S don't get your modifiers wrong from the start, it'll take ages to check if everyone's A.C is correct and whether each modifier is correct just before we start playing + trying to find an online version of the player's guide to help everyone design their characters). UPDATE: http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules