Sign in to follow this  
Poo

Hello...

My name is Will or you may know me as poo...

I'm 15 years old, I live in Bath, currently at school doing things not too important.

My interests are football, I support Tottenham (yes we're pretty shit ngl), got scouted for Southampton FC, also like a bit of rugby. I played a bit of CSS, then went onto LoL, got pretty high up, left because of the shitty ass community, then moved onto CS:GO. I found the server by me and my mates being bored, one of them recommended the server and from then on I played on it. To start with all I did was cell camp, being slayed by the admin pretty much every round, so I decided to learn what the rules were, so it actually became fun. Idk why but there's something just makes me want to play on this server, as there are some weird ass people and stuff like that. It's also pretty chill. Dunno what else to say but yeah... that's stuff about me

Bye Bye:)

Finally you made a thread lol.

What do you mean by you got scouted for Southampton FC? You play for the actual prem league under 18 team?

Would love to see as post in the "Why that name?!" thread as I'm curious to how you acquired such a magnificent online persona :glad2:

+1