Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

OB co-op video

Am I wrong to think that these sorts of maps would be great for a OB event on?

No, I think it'd be good but I can imagine if the map limits the number of players then it wouldn't be appropriate.

no i like the idea of this but instead of bots have team of 4's with armour and 120 hp on ct and have t's placed around a map with certain weapons? could work

Am I wrong to think that these sorts of maps would be great for a OB event on?

No, I think it'd be good but I can imagine if the map limits the number of players then it wouldn't be appropriate.

no i like the idea of this but instead of bots have team of 4's with armour and 120 hp on ct and have t's placed around a map with certain weapons? could work

Maybe we could try and get in contact with one of the owners of these Co-op maps and see if they could slightly modify their map for it (may sound a bit too ambitious but I'm guessing Kriss or Wayne might know someone). P.s for the next event could we try and encourage each participant to contribute to the winnings (Not equally, some are richer than others)? It makes the prize pool bigger.