Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Ban Request: eXiLe ヅ

Player Name: eXiLe ヅ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59575151

Why should he be banned: Freekilling

Evidence: http://www.filedropper.com/exile_2

Date of incident: 06/02/15

He has 8000+ mins on Last Resistance, so he obviously knows how JB works, someone commanded first and then he typed !w and said I am the commander coz I warden'd up first, then he just freekilled everyone once the actual warden commanded the Ts to get under cell stairs.

T: "dont care if ur warden, ull just freekill anyway"

exile: "Yh I know, that's the whole point coz its a rubbish server"

Edited by Guest

Hey, Last-Resistance jb server manager here. One of my mods got a message from one of your members about this, so he told me about this thread and I decided to come check it out. Ofcourse I'm dissapointed in exile here and don't tolerate such behavior of my members.

I'm sorry for the behavior of some of my members. Exile will also be punished on my jb server for this. Last-resistance is currently having some issues with the host which causes some servers not to work so some of my members might join your jb for a week or so. If any of them give you problems just feel free to tell me on steam and I'll make sure they stop acting annoying.

My steam profile incase you guys have problems with any of my members:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/meitis/

Hey, Last-Resistance jb server manager here. One of my mods got a message from one of your members about this, so he told me about this thread and I decided to come check it out. Ofcourse I'm dissapointed in exile here and don't tolerate such behavior of my members.

I'm sorry for the behavior of some of my members. Exile will also be punished on my jb server for this. Last-resistance is currently having some issues with the host which causes some servers not to work so some of my members might join your jb for a week or so. If any of them give you problems just feel free to tell me on steam and I'll make sure they stop acting annoying.

Im not the server manager but thanks anyway, he has been banned for 2 weeks for his crimes it nice of you to do this though :)

Very respectable, thank you :)

Holy shit, you're a hero

As it turns out one of your moderators (JackZ) was perm banned for freekilling and griefing on the server with a few people who were cheating (wallhacks at least). We don't have any proof demo wise of this however, as they were so blatant we just outright banned them on sight.

Picture of the ban on sourcebans: http://puu.sh/fz8fD/b3152d6ee9.png (page 16 if you wanna take a look, along with his friend eye of the spider). Page 15 his cheater friends m8 and Sphyss followed the next day.

JackZ's mod powers have been removed for 2 weeks and he's ctbanned for 2 weeks. Kinda hesitant to make it longer right now since he's still a decent staff member otherwise, but I will have a talk with him about this as well. First time I gotta punish a staffmember for this so wanted to make it not that long that I drive them away but still send them a message they shouldn't do it.

The Sphyss guy used aimhacks on our server as well so he's banned already. You're correct in saying he used to be part of my community though. I have my suspicions on who eYe Of ThE SpIdEr and m8 might be, but will make sure it is who I think it is before I take action, don't wanna punish someone innocently.

Edited by Guest

JackZ's mod powers have been removed for 2 weeks and he's ctbanned for 2 weeks. Kinda hesitant to make it longer right now since he's still a decent staff member otherwise, but I will have a talk with him about this as well. First time I gotta punish a staffmember for this so wanted to make it not that long that I drive them away but still send them a message they shouldn't do it.

Of course. Could be well out of character, so no need to let the perfect become the enemy of the good. :) Thanks though for your swift action on this.

Hi I'm WimDem aswell a member of LR and ofcourse i know freekilling ruins everyones fun on jailbreak servers, I want you guys to see the other end of the story aswell. The rules seem to differ a lot between our servers ( I know since i was there yesterday aswell ) and I can't believe Jackz would purposely freekill people. I was warden yesterday on your server and the rules just seem to be a lot different. ( i didnt shoot anyone because they told me afk freeze wasnt a command apparently ) But i seriously doubt Jackz would purposely freekill anyone please keep this in mind considering your punishments.

Hi I'm WimDem aswell a member of LR and ofcourse i know freekilling ruins everyones fun on jailbreak servers, I want you guys to see the other end of the story aswell. The rules seem to differ a lot between our servers ( I know since i was there yesterday aswell ) and I can't believe Jackz would purposely freekill people. I was warden yesterday on your server and the rules just seem to be a lot different. ( i didnt shoot anyone because they told me afk freeze wasnt a command apparently ) But i seriously doubt Jackz would purposely freekill anyone please keep this in mind considering your punishments.

The rules aren't that much different, and Keiji definitely wouldn't hand out a permban for someone not knowing the rules. The few things we do different are no afk freeze, wardens commands still applying on death, vents/guns not being auto-rebel. These aren't that hard to adapt to, and I highly doubt that the slightly different rules were the reason he was mass freekilling. I'll have Keiji post in here when he's online if you like for his side of the story.

Although this is a ban from 2 months ago, I'll do my best to recount this.

I was called onto the server by several concerned members saying that a Warden & a group of CT's were not following rules/freekilling/general distress.

The site I was welcomed too was more of a 1800's British-African Prison, such as the Warden (JackZ) never handing out warning shots, just HS, and his CT's were doing the same and when asked to hand them out, just ignored me.He also, whenever he felt like it, killed entire Cell areas down to just 2 T's so he could get an LR. After a while of watching, it became clear that at least 1 other CT (cannot remember name, probably in the SourceBans somewhere) was using some form of Wallhack to tell the warden where the rebelling T's were. As the warden (JackZ) was generally walking into hidden-areas and sometimes 180'd to kill a T that just peeked around a corner for a milisecond. (Not with good aim though)

I decided to wait a little longer to make sure of everything (Freekilling on random occasions, clearing out entire Jail Cells to 2 T's left for LR, general disruption, and of course,) (Wall-hacking for the other CT)

I banned them for the following reasons above. Like I said, the incident was a while back, so I cannot offer any decisive evidence, or any form of full explanation. But like Sony said, I don't hand out Permbans unless someone is ENTIRELY in the wrong/too many chances given.