Sign in to follow this  
HighFlyer

Hi there, I'm HighFlyer

ELLO

Some of you may recognize me, been playing (too much) jailbreak for the past 2 months. I played CS:S religiously, including jailbreak but never really searched for it in CS:GO until a couple months ago, and throughout my searches I believe this community has the most welcoming and friendly atmosphere alongside a bunch of great personalties, so I decided to join on the forums SO WELCOME ME :yay:

I can be usually be found impatiently bunny-hopping in circles or spamming Meep-Meep knife fights in LR to achieve my goal of obtaining a butterfly knife for 500 credits.

For the nosey people: I have just turned 19, I'm from the south of England and I study Computer graphics and Games Development.

Haven't been a part of a gaming community for a while, but I look forward to continue playing with y'all whenever I'm not studying or spending time with my grillfriend.

Peace, you sexy mothertruckers

Hey, welcome to forums. Nice to see another actual real intro. You're part of an upwards trend. :)

Though your display picture scares me. I'll offer you a few strong alternatives below.

First choice

Second choice

Third choice

(The last is Baby Harrison, son of Gaffer. He's a precocious little rapper.)

Might as well just link him the movie venga,

Welcome highfyler great to see you on de forums,

Sidenote: Dont insult blue is the warmest colour, you wont be liked by venga.

Hey, welcome to forums. Nice to see another actual real intro. You're part of an upwards trend. :)

Though your display picture scares me. I'll offer you a few strong alternatives below.

First choice

Second choice

Third choice

Is this okay?

oZrfNNH.png

P.S Thank you everyone so far :mrgreen:

First choice

Second choice

Third choice

Is this okay?

oZrfNNH.png

P.S Thank you everyone so far :mrgreen:

I think he'll be fine with this,