Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Murray vs Djokovic

Murray comes through a tense semi final where his fiance says "fucking have it you czech flash fuck" under her breath about berdych. Unfortunately cameras miss nothing...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis ... match.html

Djokovic also beats the man who beat him last year in a 5 setter - both guys didn't play great this year, not a lot of winners and a lot of unforced errors

For you muzza fans he's finally back in a final since mid 2013 and playing well - think he'll win?

gl muzza you mardy scottish twat. xoxo

He is a crap sportsman (in how he behaves, not how he plays), but I'll try and catch it. I like the finals when there's a little bit of our much tarnished national pride on the line. Remains to be seen though if he'll return from Australia British or Scottish though. :P

fucking tennis next we will have a topic on indoors bowls and how the world championship went on

plus Murray = fucking annoying prick (who gives a crap if he is English or Scottish, he's still a prick)

plus Murray = fucking annoying prick (who gives a crap if he is English or Scottish, he's still a prick)

Aggressive. So aggressive I can feel them aggressive vibes.

The world's full of pricks and poops, but I'd rather a British prick wins than a Serbian prick.

At least he's a British prick until he loses.

fucking tennis next we will have a topic on indoors bowls and how the world championship went on

Hi Cash, Lewis here.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to declare this TWATTISH behaviour. Throughout my post we'll discuss what's bothering you, and I'll provide evidence to back up my claim.

If you're nervous about this block of text, skip to the tl;dr at the bottom xD

Now: Why are you behaving like this?

1) Before I begin this point, it's important to note that you seem a nice guy offering steam games, so many would avoid confrontation with you. However, looking at this thread - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5229 - one could make an evaluation that you decided to delete everyone out of anger, or perhaps you now seen angry because no one inquired about the long story? Anyway keep offering up the steam games for the community to enjoy - much appreciated by many I hope! :silly1:

2) You hate the sport Tennis. Fairly understandable, Cash. I would call Tennis a sport where many people sit on the fence, they enjoy an odd game and enjoy watching the odd final - but no one particularly hates it. As you expressed in both this thread and this one viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3676&hilit=wimbledon - where a happy Setsail was ecstatic that Murray won Wimbledon. You initially expressed your hate by saying "no -------- ---------- still don't care" which no one responded to in their excitement, you then killed the thread by saying "erm, i still don't give a fuck" - perhaps hoping someone would acknowledge you on your tennis hate? Perhaps just reiterating it to show how much anger you have. No one did ask though - so with your third post here, I guess I'll ask - what's up cash? :sad1:

3) And this point is more of me showing some poor examples of threads you've put forward. Maybe it's because of this? People tend to ignore your posts/threads so you bash my Murray v Djokovic one? :sad1:

To quote your language then - who gives a fuck about:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1661 - You needing a name change, to which I presume you then changed to Cash again. I hope you stick with Cash now! :glad2: Perhaps you could have took Choco Muffins approach and quietly messaged an admin on steam? Or had you still deleted everybody at this point?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2154 - An entire thread alerting us that you are reinstalling windows - fortunately proxima sums up whatever I need to say

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3291 - You alerting the entire community that it's your birthday is a bit weird dude -

Next you'll be informing us about when you're heading off to work or when CSGO has broken for you! :smile1: :smile1: :smile1:

4) Just a general curious point here. It seems fairly strange to bash tennis in the threads it appears in. After visiting your profile I couldn't help but notice your interests! Interests:Darts,Snooker & Fishing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed a bit of snooker at school, a bit of fishing with papa and enjoy the odd game of darts on TV!!! I'd imagine most people in the country care more about Andy Murray in a grand slam final against the world no.1 than a darts match though. Obviously there will be some anomalies, Cash, but I just thought I'd inform people who may not be aware about what's going on in Australia! :glad2:

5) Cash, it's common knowledge that threads will be posted which a small, but often vocal minority of the community will dislike - even I've posted a few retarded threads in my time! We just have to accept it, what is important to remember is that this is the general chat. Chat for stuff which can be completely irrelevant to gaming, as you showed when, unfortunately, windows broke :cry1: ! Those of us with great memory - and I can name a few in this ageing community, will remember when you declared that you didn't give a fuck about Murray winning Wimbledon in a happy Setsail thread. Fair enough Cash, but no reason to reiterate your point, if Murray makes a good run at Wimbledon I'll be sure to message you someway to let you know a thread will be coming up! Because - like you, I don't like Murray that much - well, you seem to despise him, but either way, I still want the community to feel some patriotism, especially the Scotsmen who get a lot of stick! :sad1:

6) Why is Murray a prick? Just addressing a point you made which Unseen (good chap) noticed and commented on the anger. Sure, he's a bit of a boring guy, his attitude on court can be a bit mopey. But again, a second question directed to you - what has the lad done to you to make you hate him so much? :sad1:

7) It's been an odd few months really! With so many old faces deciding to return to Outbreak. What's awesome is that I can't fault any of them for server activity or friendly contribution to the community. However, if you were to reapply, I'd really have to consider where my +1's went! Let me see you more Cash, and avoid that anger to tennis! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry1:

tl;dr naughty angry cash!