Sign in to follow this  
iTzFrazzle

Frazzle's Second Member Application (Accepted)

Player Name: ✪Frazzle

Date of Birth: 15/7/1999

Country/Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, East Kilbride

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89397342

Games Played:

Recent Games Played

PC : CS:GO, Civilization V, Arma II, DayZ and Rocket League.

Xbox : All Call of Duty's, All Battlefield's, All Fifa's, All Forza's, All Grand Theft Auto's, All Farcry's and All Assassins Creed's.

Playstation : None recently.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

I've been playing on the server since September/October

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

New idea's for CS :P

Example:

Add a new special day that only members and admins are allowed to do : Mike Myers

Where no guns are used only knives

1ct and multiple t's

The t's can only run away. The ct's can kill the t's until it's 1vs1 now the t can kill him.. Pretty much mike Myers on call of duty but it's on counter-strike.

I can also bring Fun and Laughter and possibly new players.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I'm from Scotland, currently in my 4th year of High School and sitting my first set of National 5 Exams (If you don't get any of this go look it up :P) the subjects i'm currently doing are : Computing Science, Graphic Communication, Accounting, Business Management & History +Math and English -_-

I'm active a lot on the server and the teamspeak but not so much on the forums (i'm trying :D)

I'm always up for a competitive game, currently ranked silver elite but i'm using another that's silver 4 now.

I have been permanently muted & gagged before for being a general "8==>". I'm really sorry for that and hopefully i'm less of a "8==>"or not a "8==>" at all or a cunt as Marshmallow always says :(

Edited by Guest

Whilst we do NOT need any more bloody weeabos (Keiji was quite enough, thank you - let alone Motoko too...), you have changed for the better. No reason not to +1 from me either.

Admit it venga, weaboos will eventually take over :( just never become one :)

+1..... but its not a easy +1 for me and you understand why. there are a few times that you constant mic spam over the commander. i know there are alot of people doing it but if you want to be in the community then you are slightly a role model for the regular players on JB. imo you delay alot and you make it hard for CT's to do there job. overall i think you are a nice guy just wish you be a less trollish on the JB. anyway goodluck

+1..... but its not a easy +1 for me and you understand why. there are a few times that you constant mic spam over the commander. i know there are alot of people doing it but if you want to be in the community then you are slightly a role model for the regular players on JB. imo you delay alot and you make it hard for CT's to do there job. overall i think you are a nice guy just wish you be a less trollish on the JB. anyway goodluck

I'd agree with this.