Sign in to follow this  
Dexterous

I'm off

We do not know the reason Dex left, maybe it was the mod, maybe not.

All that matters is, I'll miss your quirkyness Dex! <3

(also Dex if it is about mod, you were literally so close to getting it <3)

tbf if he stayed here with mod on another serv people would rage at him nonetheless

point I think people are feeling is that most of us want to be here - we aren't here to become a moderator, like it's a prestigious job or something.

"PLS COM ON SRW IS FREKIL :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: "

Agreed on what venga said, what you have come out with is not we are about, people want to become mod to be able to keep the server as possible.

I would never think of leaving this community if i was offered the position of Owner of another community, why you may ask?

I LOVE THE PEOPLE OF OUTBREAK! I come here every day, mainly TS just to speak to me "internet" friends.

Hope you enjoy the mod on the other server and i hope they live up to outbreak!

Maybe he left due to excess of school work or other personal reasons, I think it could just be a coincidence that he didn't get moderator, in the same month as he left. I've been finding lately that nearly all the people in the community, that I've met so far, seem to be really nice people and it's the first time I've ever dedicated this much time to a specific server before. I <3 Outbreak :D and that's why it's weird to me see people like No Good and Dex leave. It seems like all the people I remember from when I first started playing on this server are leaving :( Lets make a deal, no-one else leaves...

Maybe he left due to excess of school work or other personal reasons, I think it could just be a coincidence that he didn't get moderator, in the same month as he left. I've been finding lately that nearly all the people in the community, that I've met so far, seem to be really nice people and it's the first time I've ever dedicated this much time to a specific server before. I <3 Outbreak :D and that's why it's weird to me see people like No Good and Dex leave. It seems like all the people I remember from when I first started playing on this server are leaving :( Lets make a deal, no-one else leaves...
To those that want to know - the reason was that I got mod on another server

Learning that he left due to getting mod on another server has changed my mind of him a bit.

1 part of me is like "He needs to concentrate on his server" but another part of me is like "So he failed to get mod here so he fucked off to another place he can get it".