Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

CSGOLounge betting

I stopped knowing my luck I knew I started with something that could only lead to losses and despair.

So yeah I kinda played even, so i'm out. Goodluck to those that still battle on this hard terain full of shit.

Don't get too excited, DaT have been playing very well lately. Na'vi on the other hand are in a slump, a really bad one. Guardian vs Worldedit will be an interesting matchup because Worldedit has been playing very well lately (could lead to an interesting AWP battle). DaT are starting to gel as a team and right now they are on form as both individuals and a team. But, if the rest of Na'vi turns up (like they did vs X6tence) and Guardian is playing on form then I would give this game to Na'vi. However, Guardian can't carry Na'vi past a team like DaT. Low on DaT is your best bet unless Na'vi go under 40% IMO, putting $10 on DaT.

dat haven't been on form at all they've only beaten titan and that was because kennyS played fucking horrible, they lost to the 4th danish team and a bad ukrainian mix team lmao nothing impressive at all

The match was a bit sloppy in my opinion, T side was stronger than it should have been for both teams (maybe due to bad teamwork on CT side or just good entry frags) but Na'Vi are still coming out of their slump and aren't performing how they usually do. It's unlike them to give up so many T rounds in a series even though DaT played 2 of maps more than Na'vi do.