Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

CSGOLounge betting

Navi or VP?

Who to bett on and why?

It's a BO1, and it's the "4th team" vs the "3rd team" in the world according to rankings going against each other - so this match is 50/50.

For some reason Na'vi is 37% tho.

Even though % wise Na'vi are the underdogs - I'd actually favour this to na'vi. It's a bo1 as I said, so pistol rounds are crucial - na'vi have better pistol players (guardian and edward), it's dust2 - an awp heavy map, and guardian is a lot better than pasha or snax at awping.

Dust2 is a playground for na'vi.

The only concerns I would have is that in the match vs epsilon zeus got ddosed and decided to skip out a match - but I doubt it'll happen in bo1

Go fairly big on na'vi if they stay at these odds, if they rise to 50/50 - up to you.

Is betting a good way to get more skins? I'm always such a pussy when it comes down to it ahaha but is it worth the risk?

Defo, just bet on safe bets like 80% nip to beat penta in a bo3 lan or something if ur worried

If you place bets like that you should use higher value items. because of the high odds it can happen that if you didn't bet enough you only get your skins back and no winning.

btw: Does it bother anyone else that your winnings are influenced by bets placed after you? I think this is a pretty unfair way for betting.