Sign in to follow this  
Bluntz

Bluntz Application Form (Accepted)

Player Name: Bluntz

Date of Birth: 13/04/1988

Country/Location: Birmingham/United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23354187

Games Played: I've played many games on many platforms since i was a kid and there is probably too many to mention.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I don't know the exact amount of time but it's been a while and i've got to know quite a few members and regulars.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I bring a positive attitude and even though im a bit immature for my age, I'm always respectful and try to bring peace to people argueing and stuff like that. I've fairly active, especially when i've got time on my hands to play a game. I've also got quite a few of my friends who played cs go to try out jailbreak and now they play on the OB server quite a bit, some of these guys are, joeiff, FlashHh, Exctinct, and a few others.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I smoke weed quite a bit and been making music since i was 16 so been quite a while now. If anybody wants to hear some stuff i made a while back u can do so on soundcloud.com/mark-bridgman

As a last mention, i'd like to say that i know i don't have a lot of forum presence but to be compeltely honest i'm not really a forum type of person and even though i speak to quite a few of you guys, i normally do so on steam chat. I also wouldn't want to just add random and weird replies just for the sake of having posts. But yeah i hope you guys can consider my application valid since i'm a very active player and i use the ts server quite a bit too.

Bluntz :)

Edited by Guest

Player Name: Bluntz

Date of Birth: 13/04/1988

Country/Location: Birmingham/United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23354187

Games Played: I've played many games on many platforms since i was a kid and there is probably too many to mention.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I don't know the exact amount of time but it's been a while and i've got to know quite a few members and regulars.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I bring a positive attitude and even though im a bit immature for my age, I'm always respectful and try to bring peace to people argueing and stuff like that. I've fairly active, especially when i've got time on my hands to play a game. I've also got quite a few of my friends who played cs go to try out jailbreak and now they play on the OB server quite a bit, some of these guys are, joeiff, FlashHh, Exctinct, and a few others.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I smoke weed quite a bit and been making music since i was 16 so been quite a while now. If anybody wants to hear some stuff i made a while back u can do so on soundcloud.com/mark-bridgman

As a last mention, i'd like to say that i know i don't have a lot of forum presence but to be compeltely honest i'm not really a forum type of person and even though i speak to quite a few of you guys, i normally do so on steam chat. I also wouldn't want to just add random and weird replies just for the sake of having posts. But yeah i hope you guys can consider my application valid since i'm a very active player and i use the ts server quite a bit too.

Bluntz :)

+1 and i was like this at the beginning and in some areas i still am, the forums will grow on you

Definitely +1, active and little cheeky rebeller as well

Forum is important though, don't forget about it completely. So long as you are fairly active and you make the occasional post then I'm sure it will be fine.

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite (stolen from gaffer)