Sign in to follow this  
SoonToBeDuck

One Day Going To Be A Duck ....

Hey lads and ladiosess. I'm duck ^- ^ ( or one day wishing to be ). I love playing csgo 'n' a bit of league so if you're up for it you can add me on steam or League :] ( league : Urizi3L233 - Steam : Soon to Be Duck ). I come from Wales ( a unknown mysterious place ), my mum is polish but father is welsh although none of these matter as I live with my step-dad and no he doesn't go around touching me ._. Feel free to post In this topic things like fave league champs ( mine is Shaco ) or some really good looking csgo skinsI should check out :']

Peace ^- ^

-Duck .... ( or one day wishing to be )

I really like deagle mudder and p250 sand dune and awp safari mesh what do you like? I like the way you typed your whole introduction without formatting and in one big block it's straight to the point and very effective. Merry Christmas and welcome to onebreak community.

Wow yeah I like faZe too I have a flip knife faZe I'll have to show you it some time if you spectate me in game I'll inspect it and you can see both sides. I don't play league of ledgers but I know a few people here do and some people are really into it so you might find a good amount of people to play against. Be careful not to steal people from the jailbreaker server for your clan though bro.

I play league
Hey I've tried getting into L.O.L, Dota 2, and H.O.N in the past, but I'm wondering, including Heroes of the Storm, what actually differs between these games because to me all that seemed to differ between these games was the type of players you faced off against and the Heroes and Maps you play with, am I missing something?

I play league
Hey I've tried getting into L.O.L, Dota 2, and H.O.N in the past, but I'm wondering, including Heroes of the Storm, what actually differs between these games because to me all that seemed to differ between these games was the type of players you faced off against and the Heroes and Maps you play with, am I missing something?

the only difference is difficulty, it's like comparing mmo's

I play in euw servers, I don't really have a rank v.v ( Much Pain Such Hurt ) Level 23 and rising :D. I actually traded my Forest DDPAT Huntsman knife for a FaZe 420 Blaze It Slaughter Flip Knife :] My name ..... how did i come up with it .... Back in the days of cs:s, I played on a huge cs_office server, and there was this one guy who ALWAYS would kill me, no one else but him ;-; Guess what his name was .... that's right ^- ^ Duck ... I will one day rise high enough and have all the aimbots in da world to become a real duck :']

League > Dota 2 - I don't understand dota, you cannot improve ad, ap just like cooldown n health no it's a bit weird, but in league of legends you can customize your champion as much as u want in-game, like Nidalee has The opportunity to be AD and AP, So you could mix those 2 up.

Sorry I didn't check the forum, was too busy showing off my slaughter flip knife to my irl friends. Oh wait.... What is real life ? ._.

The forest DDPAT huntsman was mw, but the slaughter flip is Field tested, still a good £45 profit as when i bought the huntsman it was £55 :P. After i accepted the trade he was demanding the knife back, for his awp boom ._. .... What a mad man.... but it's all good as all Russians are mad ;)

Oh guys, I forgot to tell you i really love old school hip-hop or rap, if you know any good songs please post them here :']

Fav song ? Well I have 2

Afu-Ra - D&D Soundclash

Royce Da 5'9'' - Boom

Could say I grew up on that :']