Sign in to follow this  
Wist

New mouse

Achieved DMG first in around march, but here's a pic of DMG before mouse+mouse mat in June - http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/597 ... 922E65479/

And here's a picture of me achieving eagle for the 2nd time in October, having achieved it first a month prior - before I had a mouse and mouse mat.

Not much evidence to back the latter claim, but minus THE DIRTY HACKER, I was the only DMG in OB along with twist back in the day - without a mouse and mousemat, so much for most of u noobs 50 quid + mouse and mouse mats.

Oh and by the way: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/419 ... 0AA82F62B/ LEM with a 12.99 mouse AND mousemat combined. RIP FAGGOTS

As for my personal opinion on the matter, not much point investing too much into a mouse or mousemat unless you're a pro. People who spend up to a 100 quid at our level on this sort of gear, thinking it's going to make them 10x as good are retarded

Day #2 of wist's mouse hunt

7:30am: Overly keen postie delivers mouse

8:10am: Wist attempts to use said mouse

8:11am: Mouse doesn't work

8:22am: It's not a driver issue, it really doesn't work

8:26am: Sad Wist boxes the mouse for return

8:26am: Wist comes on here debating to try the G502 instead.

The Deathadder felt nice, not sure about the weight though. I'm not investing £XXXXX in a mouse because I think it'll make me better, but I do want a good mouse that's comfortable to use and able to endure my playstyle.

Think I'll try the Logitech G502. Gotta get dat orbital sensors yo

Mouse is down to personal preference, you could have a 100 people say one mouse is good but you may not like it. I also use the Roccat Lua which is nice and simple, though I want to upgrade if I'm honest. I like Roccat mouses a lot, currently looking at getting a Roccat Kone Pure or Pure XTD. But getting the best mouse doesn't make you the best either.

I'll be honest, I've never bothered about getting a fancy mouse because a simple one can do just as well. Sure some mice have extra buttons and quicker response but unless you're paranoid about these things than the most simple one is fine.

I just have a simple £5 mouse.

In general you're paying for the better response time, which is very important for a competitive gamer. If you're not bothered with having an edge over other people then you can use any mouse you want. But it does help, and of course, you get pretty lights.

not true lol skeff, maybe for any casual gamer its alright but for the keen beans its not. the sensors in the mouses like deathadder or zowie FK or logitech are way better then a cheap mouse for 5 bucks.

Yeah, maybe I'm too casual. I've only ever play 1 competitive CS:GO game.

not true lol skeff, maybe for any casual gamer its alright but for the keen beans its not. the sensors in the mouses like deathadder or zowie FK or logitech are way better then a cheap mouse for 5 bucks.

Yeah, maybe I'm too casual. I've only ever play 1 competitive CS:GO game.

Some people just like having nice things as well. It does make a difference and you can definitely tell, it just depends whether you would benefit from it.

Day #3

15:15: Wist arrives home from work.

15:15: Wist's mouse is in his porch.

15:41: Wist plugs in his new mouse

15:42: Holy balls, this thing is huge

15:43: It defaults at 6000DPI, I'm used to 400, I feel like those people in zero gravity trying to stop themselves

15:49: Hey, this laser is smooth as fuck once configured

15:54: £50 for 2% more accuracy on jailbreak

fin