Sign in to follow this  
Swordfish

The review show!!!

Right guys, this is something all of us can get into (if you watch T.V that is or movies) I have made this topic to tell us what type of TV shows or movies you have watched. This is a Discussion and not a Debate I also don't want any slating on a show because you don't like it.

E.G

Mintlou - "I really like this show because it had a song from Queen in it"

I don't want to see something like this replied to Mintlou's opinion.

Someone- "it must be automatic shit because you like it and it has queen in it... FREDDY MERCURY IS GAY HAHAH

None of that. Feel free to put what ever shows you like or Movies.

Happy Reviewing!

~Swordfish

My favourite TV programme is the ITV evening local news at 6 because I like to hear about how the old lady 2 towns across had 6 cats but now she has 5 because one went missing when she left the front door open by accident two weeks ago and it's impacted her lonely life to the point that she is considering packing it all in and carting herself off to a care home because she doesn't want to be a burden on her family any more; it's not fair on her son and 2 daughters to have to rely on them to sort out the slowly degrading standards of her ex council house because her husband--who used to do all that kind of thing--passed away 5 years ago next October. They have their own families and lives now.

I once ate an out of date pringle

it was good

I found a blue smartie once, a real one, under my bed about 5 or 6 years after they were discontinued. Of course I ate it.

Can assure you that this isn't about a Television show or movie i didn't see the "Jak found a Smarty Under his Bed" episode on itv news at 6