Sign in to follow this  
Wist

Happy birthday Shadow

konachan-com-102515-ass-blonde_hair-gun-kamiya_tomoe-kyuubee-mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica-nopan-panties-thighhighs-tomoe_mami-underwear-weapon.jpg

Let me tell you why I am super ULTRA correct about hentai. I've done the research. I've gone deep into blogs that you probably have never heard of to find the truth. Blogs run by professionals with extensive experience on hentai. I've conversed with some of the top minds on the internet, the ones that many choose to ignore because they are afraid of the truth. I'm not scared though, because as someone who has spent the past month researching and learning about the truth, I have grown stronger. My mind is stronger than yours will probably ever be, but that's not your fault. You just aren't ready for the truth and consider yourself lucky to not have learned about it the same way that I did. Digging through all the lies and trolls of the internet. Good thing is that there are people like me who are knowlegable about hentai to spread the truth and help educate others. If you don't believe me, you can ask any of the over 20 followers I have on Twitter, who are on the same crusade as me and they will back me up about hentai. You should be able to see at this point just how credible I am, but if you're not convinced yet, you should know that I have a honerary PhD (here is my proof in case you don't believe me) and have written blogs posts of my own that have gotten hundreds of views. If that still doesn't convince you, well then, I don't know what else to say except, good day.