Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Thorben/Gumzter Re-introduction

I've noticed some new faces around here and I haven't been around for a long time so a re-introduction seemed like a good idea.

My name is Guled Kosar and I am from Denmark. I've been playing on OB for a few years now. Around a year ago I started playing League a bit more than C:SS so I slowly dissapeared from OB. The new CS:GO server sparked up a new interest in the community and I'll be seeing you guys a lot more.

Back in the day I was called Gumzter so that's why you might hear some of the oldies call me that. I've been playing Counter-strike for around 5 years now. I enjoy it so if you guys need an extra man for mixing don't hesitate to message me.

I came across OB when I was searching for some JB's servers on C:SS with a friend of mine. We stumbled across OB and joined a round with Kriss being the warden. Everyone seemed cool so I started playing on the server more often. Took me some time to apply for member back then. After some time I got moderator and fucked around with that for a good bit. I was there during Banished, Kriss leaving, Tweep getting permed, McLovin 'leaving'. So I have had plenty of fun with OB.

If you have any questions go ahead and ask!