Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

The boy they name Fluxy

As we are all blokes here, i have a little question?

What do you guys pay for your Hair cuts? I personally pay 9 Pounds.

The Scottish guy who goes by the name of Fluxy has just paid 70 quid for a fucking hair cut.

His excuse is hes rolling in it and wanted the fit bird to do his hair cut, hes had fucking high lights!?!?!

15 Euro and that's cheap here.

Although that being said, love them fine woman doing my hair in their "Fashioned" Working Outfits.

Edit:

For 70 Euro I expect atleast a hell of a blowjob with that haircut.

Free. Why waste money when you can get your mother or a friend or someone else that you know, do it for you?

because no 'friend' of mine can be trusted with a pair of scissors anywhere near my head, and I'm not fond of a bowl cut that I'd receive from my Mother.

because no 'friend' of mine can be trusted with a pair of scissors anywhere near my head, and I'm not fond of a bowl cut that I'd receive from my Mother.

Haha, well, seems like you need friends and a mother like mine... technically only my mother does my hair because I too wouldn't let my mates near my head but still. My mother wouldn't make my head into a bowl.