Sign in to follow this  
hairycanary

HairyCanary's Member App

Player Name: HairyCanary

Date of Birth: 30/11/1998

Country/Location: Dublin, Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46913638

Games Played: Gmod, CSS, TF2, Minecraft. theres more but I don't want to bore anyone yet

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Gmod Server for just over a month. I played on surf for a few months and JB for a few days (I was terrible so I raged) I also played on the MG server but as my intro post revealed I was banned for BHOP scripts ( as to which I'm really sorry :/ )

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:I try to make people laugh and enjoy the server (try being the key word) hmm, not really sure what to put here. I try to be grammatically correct, don't see that helping out too much though xD.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm currently in third year so Im doing tests and stuff (wont be very active the closer it gets to June) I play games... Not very sporty (terrible at that too)

PS PM me if you need any more Deets

Fucking determined to get into Wolfsheim Investments though. ;)

I was simply unsatisfied with your "200%" return in 30 mins but after that you don't get our printers back xD

BS3X82f.png

THIS IS ALL YOUR FOULD!!!

Still +1

I stopped it being a total feck up, I alerted you guys, I was like "THERES A GUY ON DEH SERVER PLEZ HALP" and I kept him captive his whole time on the server so all his fans were mostly congregating in the one spot and it was easier to ban de N€WB$

gimme medal pls

Other then that, fanks for duh nice stuff :D