Sign in to follow this  
AdolfJackler

Doctor Who

Doctor Who is unwatchably shit.

Whilst this may be true of the newer Doctor Whos, you bum Queen and Top Gear, both of which are incredibly and unlistenably/unwatchably shit, so I fell your argument melts under the glare of hypocrisy.

But Flux is right - old Doctor Who was pro. Also spooky as fuck. New stuff is gay because it's not as cultural or in-depth as something genuinely cool, like, say for instance, Blue is the Warmest Colour.

I still watch Top Gear and probally always will.

Thing is even though sometimes its obviously scripted, the show is quite fun to watch.

Besides that you get to see really nice cars and see them compete.

Besides you can't really blame me, around the time it is aired in The Netherlands we mainly have stupid talk shows or dutch game quizzes. And believe me those are not fun to watch.

Edit. Forgot to mention it is the only show I can watch together with my dad. So yeah kinda tradition nowadays. So screw you hippies and your VooDoo Magic.

Top gear is alright, i've not seen anything new recently. Even though i know its scripted many things can still be funny, for example a scripted joke in a comedians performance or in a film you wouldnt complain its scripted.

Bits of Top Gear are scripted but most of it isn't if you watch the show and even if it is scripted it is still hilarious to watch.

All of top gear is scripted. Literally the whole episode. A friend of mine works for jag land rover and the production team left an entire episode in one of the cars he picked up from them. But yeah skeff's right, just because it's scripted doesn't mean that ignorant comments spouted by an old man stuck in the past to a bunch of gormless chavs gathered around in a warehouse can't be funny.

I just like Doctor who because it's the closest I'm ever going to get to a David Attenborough narrated documentary about an amazing expanse of the universe and all the creatures that live in it.

British. Yep.

Aliens. Yep.

Seeing what happens when you do stuff you're not supposed too. Yep.

Tea. Yep.

10/10 Can't wait 200+ years for intergalactic travel so I'm gonna watch and enjoy this delightful man fly across the human imagination.

<3