Sign in to follow this  
AdolfJackler

AdolfJackler's Member Applications

Player Name: "AdolfJackler" (or my more complicated way of spelling it which is the true way of doing it: "\-AD0!F JA€K!£R-/ «RṦG»")

Date of Birth: 15th June 1995

Country/Location: England, Bedfordshire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56593364

Games Played: TF2, Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Portal, Portal 2, Left4Dead2 - I have played a LOT of games in my time, but the first 3 I put I play the most.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About 4 weeks now (give or take a day)?

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Making sure I can help stop anyone breaking rules by contacting an admin immediately while others would just try stopping the rule breakers themselves or wait a while to see if they stop. I'm also a nice guy and willing to join in on this most extraordinary community :) (I honestly not sure what to put here, I can edit it or improve it if you wish for me to do so but that's what I've put so far, hope that's acceptable)

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well, I'm an alright guy, I live in England, I'm on steam all the time (more or less)...Sorry I don't know what to put which would be different from my introduction, I'd just be repeating myself, the introduction pretty much sums me up, I can link if you cannot be bothered to go looking for it, it's no trouble :)

Edited by Guest

I'm considering closing member applications for the next few weeks as people are failing to read you must be around for atleast a month before you can apply for member

Well I did think that but Someone told me that was an "old rule" If I knew that still applied I wouldn't of made this until later, sorry people :S

And yes to everyone else, I'll be around for a while longer, Heck, I will keep at it. Thanks for the support :)

...Should I delete this or..?

I'm done with posting with that blue colour, also, I'll repost this at the end of march when I've been here about a month, or is it ok that I keep it here for now and I just edit it or something, whichever you feel I should do :)