Sign in to follow this  
AdolfJackler

AdolfJackler's Member Applications

We had to get a recap going on the current active members.

Some members might have been kicked out on false assumptions, although anyone who got kicked out this purge.

Can simply get their member back by asking, I'll instantly invite you again.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh don't worry about it, thanks all the same, I only asked because even though I am a bit inactive on the game front, I'm always looking on the forums every-other day to see new things posted to read into them, anything that I can reply to I shall reply, so I can sort of active, I just got a lot of stuff on my plate with college and helping run my own server on TF2 and such, I am here, I'm alive :D

Forgot about the away thread. :P

Oh don't worry, I never actually commented on there because even though I am usually busy, I'm never really "away" I thought that I should only comment on there when I'm literally away, for example, on holiday and have no access to internet to be able to contact you guys and such.

Can simply get their member back by asking, I'll instantly invite you again.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

May I have my member back please? Also Don't worry about it, mistakes happen. We're only human :)

^^^ You do. It's just set to display your Donator. Go to your profile and look at groups. :)

Oh fair enough, the only reason I asked is because when I click "Members" at the bottom of the screen on the front I'm not there when I was before O.o

Today I checked wether you meant the Steamgroup or just on the webpage.

Knowing you are in the Steamgroup again, I checked the webpage forum groups.

And you are within that group, as stated above you only have to go to your profile and select the member group as your main group.

The donator group is dominant compared to the member group.

As for being on the list or not when clicking on the members at the bottom. Please be smart enough to check the second page.

Just to make it simple I did it myself, it is a bit tricky doing it yourself but it is possible. I've only known one person who did it them self so you can't expect anyone to be able to find it straight away