Sign in to follow this  
Necro

Necro's First Member Application.

Player Name: Necro-mancer (Jukebox)

Date of Birth: 04/11 1996

Country/Location: Denmark/Copenhagen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32757576

Games Played: Pheew, here we go; Garrysmod, css, tf2, hl-series, planetside1-2, world of warcraft, dead rising games, Warcraft, diablo, starcraft, World of tanks, warthunder, Arma, Dayz ST, Pretty much most of the games steam offer.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing 9 days, on and off. I've only just registered now.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I have already brought a bit of laughter to the Garrysmod DarkRP server, by "singing" as a "Hobo", Some call it Micspam. I call it entertaining, because i keep it at a moderate/normal level (Roleplay level?). As stated before, i like to entertain people(players) So it would really be an honor to be an official member. With that said, i do like a good ol' game with the chaps.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 17 years old, live in Denmark, and work with music. Currently, i am at high school/College. My current hobby is building computers, and just pimpin' them, i enjoy that. I also enjoy editing code, music, films, and pictures. :)

I admittedly have been on GM far less than I should be, and I've still caught a glance of you around. Agree with others - make sure to get involved in forum conversations and join the group on ts3 to integrate with the community. Your app is detailed and you seem like a sound lad.

Choosing you integrate further, which I'm sure you will, you get my +1.

As it stands more intergration is required. Although I no longer do member apps, I could be wrong. If you feel there is a reason why you cannot mix with other community members, feel free to talk to me. I can assist however I can.