Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

[EVENT] DEUS EX TESCO [RESULTS]

The results are in, I think its obvious who won and according to the team Jak is the one to thank.

They are the only team to go for the kitchen every round and won because of this.

WAITROSE - 62 - Score is so much higher due to kitchen lock down.

TESCO - 35

CO-OP - 28

ASDA - 26

Congrats to WAITROSE

Thanks for coming to the event, i hope you enjoyed it.

Aim of game:

- Stay in kitchen to amass points

- Protect CEO

Waitrose game plan:

- Get to kitchen

- Stay in kitchen

- Give Jordan a pistol

- Give Monkey something he doesn't need to aim with (knife)

Other teams game plans:

- Do not go to kitchen

- Kill each other on roof

- Hide, allowing Waitrose to collect more points

I enjoyed the event though, maybe not the best map for it but it's a really good idea.

It was all rigged. I call hacks. I blame misconduct!

Just kidding, gratz to bloody Waitrose. Team ASDA ftw.

How did we even that low points tho O.O I swear I killed 4 CEOs overall and held the Kitchen for like 3 minutes for one of the rounds...which would let us beat scrummy CO-OP, hue. Oh well, again it was a good laugh and cheers for event.

and my hiding which Jak mentioned was due to not having a gun and becoming over confused xD

How did we even that low points tho O.O I swear I killed 4 CEOs overall and held the Kitchen for like 3 minutes for one of the rounds...

If you work that out its not far off the score you got, but you only held for 95 seconds without anyone being in the kitchen :(

If you work that out its not far off the score you got, but you only held for 95 seconds without anyone being in the kitchen :(

Ah fair enough. Probably just seems longer for a guy crouched in a corner shitting his pants, watching riley kill until he's out of ammo xD

We didn't fuck about trying to fight people on the way, we were a way away (where the laser corridor is) but we made sure we had a starting spot that lead us straight to the kitchen with good cover so we didn't have to stop and battle.

6rOkY.jpg

Edited by Guest

We didn't fuck about trying to fight people on the way, we were a way away (where the laser corridor is) but we made sure we had a starting spot that lead us straight to the kitchen with good cover so we didn't have to stop and battle.

6rOkY.jpg

You guys had a plan, no wonder you won