Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

jordan app

Player Name: Jordan

Date of Birth: 29/11/1995

Country/Location: Folkestone, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22527032

Games Played: CSS

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? since august 2012 but took a break due to family problems

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Bothhh<3

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Laughter, joy and a whole lot of ownageee

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I had a bit of a qq moment and i left the group and Biggles told me i have to reapply so this is me reapplying...

I recently applied for a job and im now a waiter at pizza express <3

feel free to add me on steam: slyboi48

Edited by Guest

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? since august 2012 but took a break due to family problems

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Bothhh<3

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Laughter, joy and a whole lot of ownageee

I used to be a member and moderator for outbreak but due to family issues, i had to take a break from it. Im currently working in a nursery atm but hope to become a teaching assistant then progress onto a teacher. I play on OB alot and i find it easy to get involved with things inside the community, Always able to give new players information towards OB and other things...

ye

I used to be a member and moderator for outbreak but due to family issues, i had to take a break from it. Im currently working in a nursery atm but hope to become a teaching assistant then progress onto a teacher. I play on OB alot and i find it easy to get involved with things inside the community, Always able to give new players information towards OB and other things...

ye

yh

I remember this scrub, he comes into the server with his first name as his Username and everyone calls him by this, this irriatates me as I also share the same lovely name. When I hear people call his name I always urge to think they want me... This gets me up because I love attention! :)

I joke. Sexy guy, his pizza skills are about 3.5/10 but he makes up for it with what he sends on snapchat.

+1 from Head Admin Frostie and all that jazz. :)