Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

Outbreak draining.

Jailbreak is depopulated due to professor being inactive.

Only logical reason.

The little poni sure is a joy to have around 3 <3

RIP Poni. <3

Anti I know. But if disrespecting is against the rules, why does big loose disrespect.

I keed, I keed, Biggles is a legend and a dick. A dick in a good way.

And how does it not make sense? All I said is that allow some people (underaged) to apply?

Blue, since you don't seem to listen, I said that I wasn't going to whitelist you after the shit you made up in that thread

Antizombie, there are many reasons you've been declined for member, your age is among the last of them

It's cool Biggles, don't want to play minecraft anyway, but I hope you're enjoying depopulating the public server. We need to bring in new people, and bring them in fast. With the only open servers we have being empty, OB will die. You've also posted nothing constructive to help, seriously, try and help. As an admin I'd have thought you'd be more concerned about bringing the community back to life rather than roleplaying, but alas, I guess it's each to their own.

inb4 responds with sarcastic comment

inb4 tries to belittle me

inb4 he says something else to anti even though he's been the only person actually making sense in this thread

inb4 biggles does a biggles.

Biggles is an admin on TS and the Forums. If you would read Gaz's thread about the new OB, then you should realize that OB is just TS and forum right now.

The servers are being hosted by members of OB that wish to have OB as a name for their server to represent their community.

He is currently not in any way responsible for repopulating any server since he isn't an admin for that separate server. This basicly counts for all the mods and admins.

To clear things up, the names should be changed with more colors stating you are a forum admin / admin or mod.

I hate Blue now for being such a cunt about crying about that minecraft thing every day. It's your own fault for trying to joke around and then getting banned. No use in bringing it up over and over and then not take it seriously anymore. You are just making the gap bigger and bigger doing this. It's sad to see that so many people are like this ( OB rug ).

Well it would be lovely if people stop complaining and moaning and demanding, and finally realise that the server owners, myself and anyone else who puts work into OB do it in their Free Time.

Well it would be lovely if people stop complaining and moaning and demanding, and finally realise that the server owners, myself and anyone else who puts work into OB do it in their Free Time.

This thread should be binned, It's pretty shit if someone new joins, looks and general and see's us all bickering about the place dying. This shits bad for morale.

And here I'am , looking at this thread, wondering how some people are acting more autistic than me...

OB is a community, its supposed to have that "Yay! Online friends" feeling towards it, thats what a community is about. It doesn't matter if we dont have a place to play, you can literally just send a quick message to the people you want, find a server, and BAM, your all playing.

Having a place to call your own IS a good thing, but what matters most is knowing that as soon as you get off work/school, go home, and just pop on teamspeak and say "Hi" to a few people is the main aspect for me. Sure, I haven't been talking to people for a while, but thats due to some very important personal issues coming up. Just like we have our RL friends, that we wish to speak to, do activities, we have our Online Pals, who we wish to joke and have a laugh with as well.

If you believe this community is dying then please, refer to daffys comment.