Sign in to follow this  
HateBreather

Just another introduction! - HateBreather

Hello there, Outbreak Community!

My name's John (HateBreather in-game and on Steam), I'm 17 years old, I'm from Portugal and I'm currently taking my last year on a Computer Technician & Programmer course.

So, I decided to create a forum account and introduce myself to the community upon being warmly welcomed by the nice and awesome Jordan while I was playing on the Jailbreak server this evening! Thus far, this community has been one of the best, funniest and most friendly communities I've ever encountered in CSS! I'm gonna stick around and play on this community's servers for as long as I can, there's just so many great and funny people! I have to thank Jordan, once more, for being an awesome and friendly guy and for welcoming me into this amazing community! I hope to meet many more players in-game and make myself known among everyone, in the future.

Thank you for your time!

Welcome to the forums mate :) As I was saying last night, There are so many great people in this community, Get stuck in with the members and im pretty sure you will enjoy your stay :D Ive given you the teamspeak IP so come join and have a laugh with us crazy lot :D

Nice to know abit more about you! Hopefully to see you ingame or on teamspeak :D

Jordan

Howdy, not seen you around before. Which server do you normally haunt? Or do we just have a late nighter?

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Ignore the grumpy bastards and have fun. It's the whole point of the operation.

<3