Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Good scores

Pretty good Landshark, though the 4D1 takes away from it a bit for myself. Though the CS:GO score looks beast from the point of view of someone shit at CS like myself.

I have a few screenies on my steam - but my best scores were before steam screenshots were enabled. I remember it so avidly... 214 - 11 on Highrise public domination, though that was at the peak of my skill :c

Edit/Note : I did have a full premade team supporting and pulling the game out as long as possible during that game c: I have had good scores, but no other games reaching as far as that since.

Pretty good Landshark, though the 4D1 takes away from it a bit for myself. Though the CS:GO score looks beast from the point of view of someone shit at CS like myself.

I have a few screenies on my steam - but my best scores were before steam screenshots were enabled. I remember it so avidly... 214 - 11 on Highrise public domination, though that was at the peak of my skill :c

Edit/Note : I did have a full premade team supporting and pulling the game out as long as possible during that game c: I have had good scores, but no other games reaching as far as that since.

cod4 is much harder to get a massive score than any cod past mw2 though. I also done this with an m16 iron sights cause I had no guns yet.

I'll post some of my TF2 mix/pub screenies later

CSS is actually a Satanic training device used by the heathens in order to brainwash children into becoming sinful, unholy bloodthirsty monsters.

Only the glory and warmth of Jesus Christ can lift them up and out of the dark pit that is online gaming

Counterstrike is definitely just about mortal man finding peace with his fundamentally animist monist existence, and an admission that he cannot be individual because he is not autonomous or distinct, but an extension of our Lord God.

Does this mean I'm god?

Counterstrike is definitely just about mortal man finding peace with his fundamentally animist monist existence, and an admission that he cannot be individual because he is not autonomous or distinct, but an extension of our Lord God.

Does this mean I'm god?

You and Twist are Harapha of Gath. Prox was Samson. :'(