Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

save surf

What I'm trying to say is that surf regulars on blaze hoe hell and tmf they all swap between those 4clan servers due to maps etc but due to our surf server not known among the other clans no one will favourite it and not swap between the other clans.

If you have the surf servers from these different clans favourited then you will see that depending on what map is on which server the people who like that specific map will join that server and you notice that they quickly populate yet quickly depopulate depending on maps.

Mini games ATM currently just has JB regulars it's been a while since new people join the JB server or MG.

Yeah, i think something needs to be done for jb, we always need that.

If we are keeping the surf server what I've outlined are simple and easy things we could do to help the server. They'd take like an hour a month for the person incharge to do. Unfortunately seeing as i enjoy surf i'll have to create threads like this in order to get help on the surf server.

A lot of us, mostly the older players (by time played) are just getting so bored of Jailbreak now

its only boring cause we are forced to go with the same ct's everyday cause no one will bother to come on.

Jailbreak can be go back to being fun again we just need a bit more commitment from members to actually play on the server that they are members of. I class my self as one of the old players and i am not bored with jailbreak.

1. Other OB servers (primarily the mg)

2. Other servers (Jordans mix's)

3. Lack of CTs (or a lot of bad ones)

4. Too much rebelling (this is probably linked to the bad CTs and the lack of CTs)

5. Map choice is becomming awkward for CTs and allows rebelling

Suggestions:

When you go onto the jailbreak server go on CT, when you first join and when there is a lack of CTs, keep your distance (so many CTs go too close), listen to fellow CTs and command when possible or people lack commanding

When you are a T dont constantly look for rebelling opportunities, as in if a CT is constantly stupidly close you may attack

basically we need to have a small portion of people prepared to go on CT, i generally try and go CT when there is a lack of CTs or when its one of my favourite maps, and less people constantly rebelling

Edit:

Surf was not part of the list of reasons why JB has a lack of players