Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

What game you recommend 15 pound?

I have 15 pound to spend in my steam wallet and was wondering what game to get and didn't know which one i should buy so i'm asking you to recommend games for 15 pound or less. thanks for reading :D

Rogue Legacy, Natural Selection, Quake, Day of Defeat Classic and source, Half Life 1 and 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Garry's mod, Don't Starve and Hotline Miami.

All of my yes. Gaz and I have played it a couple of times. It's good fun with people from the community. :) And an awesome game anyway. Cannot recommend enough.

And, look at the price.

Sanctum. I need more people to play this with me.

It's a first person shooter tower defence game. There is a 2nd one but as it's one of those games which I only play with mates and it's the concept of it more than anything, the original one is obviously cheaper so a better buy. [Only difference is a couple of monster and tower spawns etc]

Anyhow : http://store.steampowered.com/app/91600/

Costs £6.99, will leave you with another £8 to spend and is fun as heck to play. Only people from OB I know who currently play it are myself and Physics Phoenix but it'd be cool if others could get it and we get a group together once I get a new PC to play it.

> Max team of 4 at a time, but it is funny to play...more the merrier literally as you get more creatures spawn but more money to spend as a team x)

I usually get all my steam games through cheap bundles or on sale. Better to wait for sale to spend it.

Can't really give any titles if I don't know what you like. General genre / type of games you like would help people give suggestions.

Also are you looking for single player games or online multiplayer?

Im not very good at strategy games:/

Then learn x) At the end of the day it's fairly simple to learn if you put it on 10 rounds easy and it's self explanotory [sanctum].

Of course you get what game you want to get, but I often find that games under £15 are games which are best played with friends for the shits and giggles. A lot of ChocoMuffin's suggestions were good examples of this but you said you had them / weren't interested...and for me at least I can say Sanctum is a lot of fun ;)

> desperate for friends to play with iz me lol