Sign in to follow this  
twapcat

Unban Request: tweep

Player Name (at time of banning): O Christmas Twee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35026027

Ban Reason Given: Various reasons

Server Banned From: All

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): it wasn't

Date of incident: A few months ago

Hi, this is tweep.

I am asking to be unbanned, so I can once again play outbreak with this community. I would like to apologise for my previous actions, which I regret, and I would like to make it clear that I am not here to cause trouble; I don't want to bring up things that happened months ago, and I would like the issues to remain in the past. I will keep this short, but I would like to say sorry for the way I was, and the way I acted. I have learnt a lot since leaving Outbreak, and I have changed a lot as a person. I was egotistical, and I ended up acting like a moron. I am sorry for the problems I have caused, and would like to leave that in the past.

I would be very grateful if I could be unbanned. I would like to rejoin this community, putting the past behind, and have some fun.

Thank you.

I never had issues with you,

What Gumzter says seems fair to me.

In my opinion you should get another chance, but I think it's better if you stay at the sideline a bit at the begin, I mean with that, don't "show others you are there", Just stay a bit at a distance for the begin is what I mean.

Hi, it appears that I am currently not banned on the jailbreak server - just letting you know. I will not be using the server until the admin team makes a decision, however, although may I also ask that my old forum account be unbanned, and that I have access to the teamspeak server too? Thank you.

Also, sorry I couldn't reply to you last night, Proxima, I missed your messages. Good luck with your exams!

Hello Tweep,

Even though it seems some of my team believe you deserve yet another chance I do not.

And unfortunate for you in the end I am the one who pulls the strings around here.

It takes a lot for me to hate someone, yet you made it possible for yourself.

In the end it would of been fine if you had just played normally after the demote.

Although you graved for attention at the time and started several distubances on the server.

You're ban will stay put since having you around gives more trouble then it does any good.

Btw I don't know what everyone thinks about trying to get unbanned after a while but I just don't see it happening.

The same is with cDay, he tried to get unbanned today aswell.