Sign in to follow this  
Wilson

Wilson's Introduction!

Hello I am Wilson! That is my last name so I decided to make it my username for almost everything. I am from the United States of America which is kind of strange because this is a European community right? I may not see you guys very often because of time zones and many of you may be sleeping when I get on, but I look forward to playing some CSS with you. I enjoy surf and jailbreak but I prefer surf because of all the action. I am a noob at jailbreak and I would like to learn more about the gamemode. Maybe some day I'll apply for member but unfortunately I am unable to do it at the moment, because I am 14. I use to be apart of FP, I know some of you have played there before so I thought I would mention it.

I am a friendly guy and I dislike drama in communities so I avoid it as much as possible. I may rage sometimes but I can keep it to myself most of the time and I hope it isn't and issue.

How is everyone? :D

I enjoy shouting "WILSON!!!!!" when I see you on surf (cast away reference), I hope you don't mind :).

I don't mind, that is one of the reasons I love having the name Wilson! Castaway is a great movie too!

Hello good sir :D Welcome to our fair community, haven't seen you yet but that's probably due to my exams taking up most of time so I haven't been around really. You will no doubt see my around as I will you. Seem like a nice lad n all.

I am a friendly guy and I dislike drama in communities so I avoid it as much as possible. I

However I do notice this little nugget. It has to be said certain instances in this community in the past wouldent look out of place on Eastenders (Don't know a US equivalent)