Sign in to follow this  
Huntley

Huntley's application MK2 (DECLINED)

Player Name: Huntley

Date of Birth:16/11/1997

Country/Location: England

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46930412

Games Played:GMOD, CS:S GTA Series (With the SAMP MOD) Left for dead (2)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server (s)? I joined about 6 months ago when i first got CS:S i bought i simply for Jailbreak.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf?

Or do you play them both equally as much? I play Jailbreak and go on surf when friends want to, I'm not too good with Surf so I find it fun with friends.

What qualities can you bring to an Outbreak?:

Personally I don't get mad over games, I don't rage sure I get irritated but don't lash out over nothing, personally im not very good at Jailbreak though i'll see my friends on and hope on I've become almost notorious for being bad at commander, I find Jailbreak to be a laugh and find myself laughing over death's instead of raging and lashing out, i suck at shooting instead laughing as i shoot pathecticly without ruining the other player's fun.

I suppose i should add my previous names before i get more of the hey who are you?

MTG | Huntley

Aeitous

Aeit

Mr Huggable

Pipboy

I've had other names i'm just struggling to remember them.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I like to mess about on single player games like Crysis and Just Cause 2, i rarely play games seriously, and reign myself back for multiplayer games simply so I don't ruin the other's fun, i don't like others raging so will often play devil's advocate so as to help put the situation to rest and move on with the game and having fun, I'm a huge believe in second chancer's which translates ingame, honestly i rarely play seriously but keep it reigned back so i'm not a) trolling b) ruining anyone else's fun.

I got a computer 2 years ago and a console 3, i loved my Xbox and played socially on them alot.

When i got my computer i pimped it with all the money i had http://pastebin.com/Lv8fNYjB (Specs) and use it all day everyday.

I'm a massive cat lover hell as i type that i have a cat on my knee, though as a 15 year old guy stereotypes don't do me well.

I personally believe in freedom of speech and agree with everyone should be able to say there part.

Im also a big GTA SA Mod author, i make ENB's and modify other mods.

Thats 'bout it.

(Worth noting i had a 5 day ban simply because i didnt understand i couldnt give T's guns (I was a newb at the time))

Last edited by Huntley on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

Edited by Guest

Haven't seen you on in a while and you went quiet on the forum side as well.

Yeah i edited in my reason why, been ill and catching up on school work, i basically skived on half of this year so i'm in deep shit.

cant help being ill and school is important but maybe you should have waited a bit longer and try to get back onto the server and forums before posting this.

Sorry can't judge and what i can't see

All the best anyways.

I don't understand the logic.

He's been around for some time (clearly, cmon even I know this), doesn't make stupid posts on the forums and actually put effort into his app. Also doesn't go around with a YOLOSWAG (i think) attitude which is also good...

As long as he's shown his face and been around for let's say... A couple of weeks then I don't see the harm in him getting a trial. As that is the whole point in the trial to see if he can integrate well..

Also people posting 'apply later' when that is not their decision to make is not needed. That's the job of the admins. Yeah I know this isn't my job anymore but am I wrong or...?

Love this guy, he's a great guy to play with when he's around, does his part, might not be the most intergrated person but good fun when he's about as I said.

Love to have you in the family. :3

You've got my +1.

<3

Hi Huntley,

After a lengthy discussion with Biggles, we've decided to decline you this time - Purely because you haven't been integrating as much as we'd like to see.

It was a tough one, you've been around for a while but it seems like currently you're just floating on the edge - If you made that tiny bit more effort to be active, talk to our members and remain on the server then we'll be more than happy to grant you a trial!

Hope to see you apply again soon.