Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

League of Legends

Well...I've noticed recently that a few people play League of Legends [Like I do].

Now I ignore individual elo, I know myself that friends of mine from bronze could smash people from Platinum.

However the idea is that we form some type of ranked team for the lolz, or at least get together and play some 5on5 normals for the hell of it.

If you're interested in playing for a possible team or something, just post your LoL name here, main position and a sub position. You would have to play on EU West to be in this team :o

Eg.

LoL Name : UnSeen

Main Position : Jungler

Sub position/s : Support, Mid

This is also a general LoL discussion forum [As I don't know if there is one and if there is it's certainly not actively used]. Other than that...Jungle Lulu op :3

Edited by Guest

As long as you don't sit in a TS channel all day being on your period and telling people to fuck off

*cough* Total497 *cough*

Nah it might be a plan for a ranked team, but it's only fun. If we planned anything serious I'd probs get ppl to get skype to stop shit like that happening :3

Anyhow :3 Good good, where do you prefer / play best? :o

LoL Name : ThorbenBAMF

Main Position : Any

Sub position/s : Any

League of Legend is like mixing for me in C:SS. It brings out the worst in me and I will trash talk a shit ton. Even if it's just for shits and giggles. Other then that... I guess I could have a laugh seeing how good you guys are.

Hehe sounds good :3

Good that you can play anywhere Gumzter + it'd be helpful to know where you play Fluxy. I looked at 1 of your ranked teams history's, and although you were playing AP Yi which would make me assume you were mid. You also had a LB, a Volibear and a Tryndamere who all had ignite with you + a Maokai jungle.

Lets just say there is no team comp or position to me there xD

So yeah we'll see :3 No pressure for it...at the end of the day it's for OB fellas to have some fun, but for me it's no fun unless we actually have got a team with positions :p

LoL is so shit

SO'S YO FACE :3 Nah jk, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...though it is often said that people often dislike a game if they are bad at it, though I disagree with this because the amount of retards in Bronze division makes this statement seem false xD

I play LoL, but I play on USA so bad luck me.

Well if you wanted to play sometime, you could just make another account of EU West and I'd just go on my lower level account [Which I made to play with irl friends who were new].

It's still lvl 15, but if you play on NA it's not like you're new and you won't know the game. Up to you ofc. :3

Ahah well...EU West standard is a hell of a lot higher than EU East, but either way if you want to play my lvl 30 acc is UnSeen, my lvl 15 acc is MovieWatcherL2p [Don't ask xD].

I know you're probs a busy guy, but up to you if you got time for a game :3 I don't really find LoL fun unless it's with mates and either it's noob irls or my higher level Danish friend who is away a lot recently due to irl issues...so :p