Sign in to follow this  
*^7up^*

Please Read.

Lately someone has been posting on my account, he has posted offensive think and stupid comments on several threads, i am sorry if anyone got offended by these posts, It was not me, i would never do such a think, could someone please help me by removing my latest posts or all of them, i dont care as long as those posts are removed, i changed my password and i hope its good for now, if he keeps posting i will make a new account.

Thanks, 7up.

probably someone i know, not a friend or a relative. Someone hacked my laptop a couple of mounths ago and he did the same about 3-4 days ago, i got an anti virus and got all the files off my laptop, and it was fine, but somehow he might have gotten my password for this. But he has played on the OB server a couple times in the past week with the name Bo Mango, i am not sure it was him the hacked this account but i am 100% sure he was the one who hacked my computer, he tricked me but telling me to install those files.

Well that explains alot:

I got this PM from you today:

Umm... I have a request. Can I please get admin? I know I have to work for it and stuff, but can I just do something special? I don't know if you're into this shit, but I can show you pictures of my butthole and stuff. I can make you a video of me sucking a cucumber like a penis or something =/. You don't have to tell people I'm an admin, just give me admin rights??

I laughed my arse of knowing it was not legit when I came to the center of the message.

Well that explains alot:

Umm... I have a request. Can I please get admin? I know I have to work for it and stuff, but can I just do something special? I don't know if you're into this shit, but I can show you pictures of my butthole and stuff. I can make you a video of me sucking a cucumber like a penis or something =/. You don't have to tell people I'm an admin, just give me admin rights??

I laughed my arse of knowing it was not legit when I came to the center of the message.

The fact that someone hacked your computer is not funny at all, but that just made me Piss myself!

Ok, so someone else logged into your account, but when they do so isn't there some server data being sent and exchanged, so you can see things like And then find the member (or user) that matches the ip?

I would think that is how it works.

im not that gay.

implying that he is indeed slightly gay.

If you can prove that he sent you files or hacked your computer then i'll perm him off the OB server, don't want more people to get caught out like that. I've seen him a lot the past couple of weeks.

Hopefully other admins agree with this?

Well that explains alot:

I lol'd hard. What a classic and polite troll message. :P Bad luck on being hacked though, mate. :(

Well that explains alot:

HAHAHA! You should've replied with something lolol.

Ok, so someone else logged into your account, but when they do so isn't there some server data being sent and exchanged, so you can see things like And then find the member (or user) that matches the ip?

I would think that is how it works.

im not that gay.

implying that he is indeed slightly gay.

That is not a 100% reliable an IP address does not resemble a individual if this guy is good he would forcefully change his ip allot. If you wanna trace him down i suggest a tracking cookie of some short.

Well that explains alot:

I lol'd hard. What a classic and polite troll message. :P Bad luck on being hacked though, mate. :(

haha 2nd that man