Sign in to follow this  
*^7up^*

Please Read.

I do admit i was stupid to actually trust him and install those files, i really didn't know what i was thinking. I will be more cautious next time someone sends me a file, and i will scan them using an anti virus software as well.

i forgot the all the file names, but one of the files were something called vbc, and it was always running in my processes as vbc.exe

7Up, have you been internet banking or been on Paypall lately?

Since this infection can steal your login details etc.

A chance is that your details are stolen.

I had a talk with Bo Mango, he claims he did not do it, and that it just opened some ports which may have let someone else do it, he said he was sorry that I got hacked, there is no proof that he did or did not do it, I will probably never know who did it, but that is over now, the files are long gone. I just want to thank you guys for helping out :).

I had a talk with Bo Mango, he claims he did not do it, and that it just opened some ports which may have let someone else do it, he said he was sorry that I got hacked, there is no proof that he did or did not do it, I will probably never know who did it, but that is over now, the files are long gone. I just want to thank you guys for helping out :).

Sounds like it was him to me.

To be quite fair, the guy who hacked you exactly knew who I was and how to make you look bad by PMing me.

And he knew about our webpage.

It can't be all coincedence, dude you are naive.

That guy probally did do it as Biggles and Twist stated.