Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Methods member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: Method

Date of Birth: 01.08.97

Country/Location: England, Manchester

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33094187

Games Played: C:SS, G-Mod, MAGICKA other shiznic

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? sinse vodoo duno how long that is.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Jailbreak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Friendly player who likes having a laugh.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I snowboard... and enjoy playing games XD.

I have seen you around a fair bit recently...but I think you could have waited a little bit longer, get to know everyone fully a bit better, like I was told from my first application.

However from my personal experiences, you seem like a nice, genuine guy who enjoys a joke but doesn't piss about mostly :o You are willing to go CT and use your microphone so if I became a member and you got known by others a little bit better, I would then +1 you :o

Edited by Guest

I did used to be a member but got kick for being inactive which is prob why alot of ppl havn't seen me tht much

but i have more time to play now so i am re applying.

So many +1s cant compute how much im want hiim a member

Why?

If you plus 1 you should at least give a reason, this applies to everyone else too.

I rememember you, also if I recall weren't you involved with rusty and that lot who trolled us when banished was up?

Seen you on the last couple of weeks, your a nice person and vaguely remember you from a while back.

Seems to know the rules and stuff but need to mingle with other members before posting an application but anyways.

+1

Good Luck

Cash (War Wolf)

I am freinds with rustie and most people in the other thingy but i wasn't involed in any trolling or whatever they did.

As i have been playing on this server i didn't want to not be able to play on here for something tht is guna last 2 weeks before they all get banned...

Oh come on, most of you know that guy called method. He's on sometimes, Daffy you just ignored him, I've been in a few games with him and you!!! (Not meaning to be impolite there Will - I do know your name now.)

Biggles knows him too. Although he is a bit on and off, but that isn't a bad thing, as long as it isn't like on for a week, off for 2 months., you aren't expected to play everyday.

I give him not a plus or a minus, just an ok because he plays sometimes, his CTing is a bit sketchy and 'optimistic' but by far not the worst.

Good luck.