Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Battlefield 4

So some of you may of heard, EA have announced the next string in the series: Battlefield 4.

(can't believe BF2 was nearly 10 years ago now :shock: )

Anyone looking forward to this? The teaser trailers look good, but in my opinion it's got nothing on Battlefield 2.

I know this is a month old, but as no one replied to it and to me it's a topic that's just come to my attention..well...I've never really got into the BF Series...but this seems pretty damn good...but the same issue will turn up evrtim...gibe moni all da time. xD

Either way...it'll be a back up plan if COD don't step up their game in their next release, I'm no black ops fan tbh, so it'll be good to try smt new :p

It's 10x better than COD, i played BF3 tons and loved every single second - nothing quite like c4'ing a building, waiting for an enemy to run inside, then detonating all the support pillars and watching the whole thing crash down. The fourth one looks pretty damn similar though. Not sure if want.

Your personal experience means nothing to me, the game was rushed as fuck and had nothing on the table that made it worth the money. As long as Dice is EAs slave i will not be buying their games.

It's not my personal experience, the general consensus is that BF3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COD by far

If you want a faggoty little game with no recoil and shitty recycled mechanics, with OP weapons (MP9), play COD

If you want an in-depth, beautiful looking game, with tons of customisation and decent balance, play BF3

fuk u caek

Your personal experience means nothing to me, the game was rushed as fuck and had nothing on the table that made it worth the money. As long as Dice is EAs slave i will not be buying their games.

It's not my personal experience, the general consensus is that BF3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COD by far

If you want a faggoty little game with no recoil and shitty recycled mechanics, with OP weapons (MP9), play COD

If you want an in-depth, beautiful looking game, with tons of customisation and decent balance, play BF3

fuk u caek

You brought up cod not me, they are both shit now leave me out of this.