Sign in to follow this  
Scrooge

Sim City server

Sim City Server

---------------------

So basically me and Impazzio have a Sim City server running and we thought it would be good to invite more people to it (if you have the game of course).

All you have to do is post your Origin account name and then add ScroogeyBoy on Origin and I will invite you to the region. :D

Also we go on Team Speak if we are playing together.

Players so far :

ScroogeyBoy - Scrooge

Impazzio - Impazzio

UnSeen - (Gonna play soon)

Mintlou - Mintlou

Huntly - (Gonna play soon)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Edited by Guest

Might get it, undecided yet.

I have a complete aversion to using Origin, probs the reason im holding back. I hate EA because they are money grabbing bastards and I feel like Im cheating on steam when I use it

I have a complete aversion to using Origin, probs the reason im holding back. I hate EA because they are money grabbing bastards and I feel like Im cheating on steam when I use it

Just get it.

You should, it's a really fun game.

Hate EA but hate Steam too. Just have to use both for da mainstream games.

Also, I will buy the game on condition: can I build a Third World Mugabe-ville, and consistently waste all the aid-cash I beg from you guys on an excessive police which does nothing, before going bankrupt and asking for more money? xoxo

Hate EA but hate Steam too. Just have to use both for da mainstream games.

Also, I will buy the game on condition: can I build a Third World Mugabe-ville, and consistently waste all the aid-cash I beg from you guys on an excessive police which does nothing, before going bankrupt and asking for more money? xoxo

Yes sir.