Sign in to follow this  
Jak

Broke my nose

Was pissing around at a mate's house yesterday evening and was throwing around an inflatable cactus+plantpot combo. One of my friends threw it at me and the hard plastic rim of the plant pot caught me square in the face. Bent my glasses all out of shape and broke the cartilage in the tip of my nose haha. Still went out and got wrecked cos I'm a lad and lads are hard. I woke up today and it's swollen, hurts and throbs and I'm slowly developing 2 black eyes. It's not worthy of a picture yet but if the bruising gets much worse I'll take a photo.

Fluxy being a mad pikey in a park, downing cider till a bigger lad says he's a cunt for hogging the swings, then it all kicks off.

Unlucky to both of you on broken noses. Only broken nose I've ever had was when I cracked it open on the edge of a brick step, at a wedding when I was four. That shit hurt.

There's really nothing to take a picture of, haha. It's not broken at the bridge, it's just the cartilage between the nostrils is snapped, you can't really see anything. If the bruising gets worse I'll take a picture... I've had my nose properly broken a couple of times before, the first time was when a friend punched me in the face and the other was when I smashed my face on the coping at a skatepark. They were much worse than this, I'm not going to even bother going to the doctor about it this time. Post your pix fluxy.

ok, wish it was a brick haha,

i went to the pub once 5 minutes i was there not even managed to get to the bar and BANG, some twat smacked me from the side for no reason, it broke my jaw in 2 places, i had too walk 3 miles to hospital because the snow was so bad. It took 3 hours to been seen with my jaw constantly bleeding, then for the hospital to say we need to transfer you to a different hospital. That took another 6 hours with this constant bleeding. Finally get me on a ward to have emergency surgery, but that took 27 hours, constantly bleeding, waking up choking on blood. FINALY op time 3 hours surgery, doc decribed it as the worst broken jaw hes seen! 4 metal plates, 12 screws. I lost 2 stone in weight because i could not eat solid food.

BUT, the guy got 2.5 years jail, and i got £4600 compo, RESULT of a shit night!

now thats my story!

Broke mine twice.

Once on a night out, me and some friends got in a fight, one guy ended up with his knee on my throat, punching me in the face til I passed out. Broken nose + (slightly) dented skull + black eye from that one.

Once from my then gf kneeing in me the face when I tickled her. Worth it.

ok, wish it was a brick haha,

i went to the pub once 5 minutes i was there not even managed to get to the bar and BANG, some twat smacked me from the side for no reason, it broke my jaw in 2 places, i had too walk 3 miles to hospital because the snow was so bad. It took 3 hours to been seen with my jaw constantly bleeding, then for the hospital to say we need to transfer you to a different hospital. That took another 6 hours with this constant bleeding. Finally get me on a ward to have emergency surgery, but that took 27 hours, constantly bleeding, waking up choking on blood. FINALY op time 3 hours surgery, doc decribed it as the worst broken jaw hes seen! 4 metal plates, 12 screws. I lost 2 stone in weight because i could not eat solid food.

BUT, the guy got 2.5 years jail, and i got £4600 compo, RESULT of a shit night!

now thats my story!

Fucking rich boi gaffie <3 but woah, that must've hurt...

Edited by Guest

Broke mine twice.

Once on a night out, me and some friends got in a fight, one guy ended up with his knee on my throat, punching me in the face til I passed out. Broken nose + (slightly) dented skull + black eye from that one.

Once from my then gf kneeing in me the face when I tickled her. Worth it.

You KNEW i hated being tickled on my tummy :(