Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Amusing CTs

So, this is what happened late at night this week (Gaffer requested I put this up)

The recording software also recorded any usage of my mic, which I didn't realise at the time. But later found out was rather useful.

Enjoy!

This guy is the fucking funniest shit ever, he has bee responsible for me choking on my tea with sudden giggle attack more than anything else. FREEZE U MUTHAFUKAS. But, he needs to know when to shut up sometimes

hahahaha,this night was fun, i got so many recording of this. thanks for sharing daf. and also landshark you killed me with the door hah :evil:

p.s daf wich programs you use to make the video?

p.s daf wich programs you use to make the video?

Full account of fraps my friend, put it onto Sony Vegas and rendered it before sticking it on youtube x

hahaha that is brilliant, when was this

This was Wednesday night, pretty late about midnight-ish UK time

Edited by Guest

Am I the only one who just finds him irritating? That's definitely not his real accent, I've heard him speak normally like 3-4 times. Along with his buddy that he now brings on the server. They mic spam, they freekill, they're unhelpful cts, they're disrespectful and it really gets under my skin.

I got to agree abit with Professor.

PeePeePanda can actually be quite funny ! BUT however, the few last times I've seen him online he has spammed flashlight (binded to scroll) and making all weird irritating noices through mic.

This clip were funy tho, but yeah...It's just my opinion.