Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Congrats

(you can move this to spam if you wish, but I couldn't contact them on steam as I'm currently heavily involved in a project)

I just wanted to extend my congratulations to Professor and Gaffer who made it to trial for Moderator.

I'm sure you lads will do a solid job of it,

I wish you all the best.

Daffy

:)

Oh wow. Cheers guys, this actually means quite a lot to me. Especially under current affairs.

As Gaffer said, thanks to those who voted and I look forwards to working with you.

Hey Gaffer.

Moderator Buddies! yay!

Get on steam asap, we'll chat and work out some stuff.

Much love

<3

Grats guys. Believe me, this was so close between many people, I wish we could give you all mod, but everyone was happy with the choices made. Really, good job to both of you and everyone who applied.

To those who weren't chosen; keep trying.

Much much love.

<3

Congratulations guys, as tiny said there were loads of good applicants so don't give up!

To gaffer and Proffessor I would say welcome to the admin team lads, and be wary of Mclovin asking you if he could record a meeting with you.

Tips to those that didn't get it;

-If you apply again and you havent changed in anyway since the last app don't expect to get it

-Stand out more (I'll let you decide how to go about doing that)

-Don't be keen

"Playing time" isn't overly important as long as you play often, we don't require people to constantly no life the game

Why what happens in these meetings lol

Fluxy may have been tricked a teeny bit by Kriss + others into thinking he'd really offended them.

There's a video of it, ask Tiny if you haven't seen. It's pretty damn amusing, even if Fluxy doesn't think so ;)

PS: Prof, I like you.