Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

Well Hai Dere :o

Hey guys :o

I'm Mathew from England. Been playing on the Jailbreak server for a couple of weeks..most of you probably won't have seen me. After realising I should probably try break myself in a bit better, I thought I would write a quick intro. I'm still 15 so school is a painful obstacle but other than that and my football team, I'm mostly for gaming...mostly fps games from CS to COD etc..but I also enjoy MMOs and LoL now and then.

Nothing much else to say...so hai again :o Hope to see you around :)

Welcome to the community, I haven't seen you yet on the server, but we will meet soon I think. I don't know if you got a microphone, if so try to join us on teamspeak sometimes.

I'm glad you made an intro post. Stick around on the forums and the server. :)

Hello there, welcome to our lovely little family. Stick around you will get to know people.

You will notice how cynical Shadow and Proxima are...dunno must be a Belgian thing, but really deep down their hearts are as sweet and warm as the chocolate their people are known for and we love them.

Biggles may often ask you for money or if you pick things up, he may even refer to you as a "big fella" from time to time, this is an affectionate term I assure you.

The word "sister" should not mentioned around Tiny or Wist unless your feeling especailly brave

Landshark is a typical Scot and Bing is a typical man from Croydon - both will threaten to stab you if you mess with them

We have our little group for those with a heart of gold, possible the nicest people to grace the internet, Prof and Venga Bus are the two that spring to mind

You will also notice the ONLY person who can pronounce The Ost's name properly is Gumzter (its like The Oouust)

We have our resident King of Hide and Seek and the Meep Meep knife fight Lambo/Andrew

We have a lot of different people and you are bound to find a group of people that you really fit in with. So again I say Welcome! so sit down, tuck into a large bowl of #Swagetti Yoloniase and make yourself at home good sir

Hello there, welcome to our lovely little family. Stick around you will get to know people.

You will notice how cynical Shadow and Proxima are...dunno must be a Belgian thing, but really deep down their hearts are as sweet and warm as the chocolate their people are known for and we love them.

Biggles may often ask you for money or if you pick things up, he may even refer to you as a "big fella" from time to time, this is an affectionate term I assure you.

The word "sister" should not mentioned around Tiny or Wist unless your feeling especailly brave

Landshark is a typical Scot and Bing is a typical man from Croydon - both will threaten to stab you if you mess with them

We have our little group for those with a heart of gold, possible the nicest people to grace the internet, Prof and Venga Bus are the two that spring to mind

You will also notice the ONLY person who can pronounce The Ost's name properly is Gumzter (its like The Oouust)

We have our resident King of Hide and Seek and the Meep Meep knife fight Lambo/Andrew

We have a lot of different people and you are bound to find a group of people that you really fit in with. So again I say Welcome! so sit down, tuck into a large bowl of #Swagetti Yoloniase and make yourself at home good sir

^tl;dr

Anyway, welcome. *Hides*

-.- ---> -.-"

I made a friendly post on this person his intro flux è.é, spare me man!

(But I like the chocolate part though ^^" But it's not THAT deep in our hearts..

This is to visualize everything/everyone:

OBFraise_zpsef9704b8.jpg

And than we got those who are in a class on their own, they taste amazing, but they aren't strawberrys..

images_zps7ffd3e25.jpg

And then... we got... ah well... we had...

aardbij_rot_zpsf5db411b.jpg

-.- ---> -.-"

(But I like the chocolate part though ^^" But it's not THAT deep in our hearts..

OBFraise_zpsef9704b8.jpg

And than we got those who are in a class on their own, they taste amazing, but they aren't strawberrys..

images_zps7ffd3e25.jpg

Loved this, we were there thinking you had forgotten us and got sad, then as I scrolled we got so happy :D

Ahah Wist's sister...been there, done that, got the T-Shit mate ;D but seriously...seen all of these guys around the servers and I'm happy to say I'd sit down to a large bowl of #Swagetti Yoloniase any time with you guys hehe :)

-.- ---> -.-"

OBFraise_zpsef9704b8.jpg

images_zps7ffd3e25.jpg

Proxima, you just made my day, thank you! :D