Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

UnSeen's Application :o - DECLINED

I understand guys. I just wanted to give it a try. I understand your views and I will try again soon. The only thing I disagree with, is that the application rules said I had to post 5 times once I was on trial. I was applying to become on trial...so that was irrelevant. I understand the point however and I will just hang around a little longer :) ...

You are wrong there, u need to have those amount of posts BEFORE applying for member.

Oh dear, a COD fan. I've been on steam chat to Lefthanded talking about how it's so bad yet he thinks every game is different. Anyway, try to get to know people more and post more on the forums with your opinion.

Aeo The Lefthanded I presume you to mean...or A hiding Pauline was the name the he/she/it used to go by...see he is finally admitting to being a guy now.

Anyway, I have seen you on once or twice before, seemed like a nice lad, joined in the cyber wanking over Wist's gorgeous sister. Welcome to the community :D

Hi UnSeen,

We've decided to decline you this time. Please play for a little longer, get more involved with the community, then feel free to apply again in a months time!

Thanks,

The admin team.