Sign in to follow this  
Impazzio

Impazzio's Member Application (2nd) - ACCEPTED

+1 Seen him around a lot, likes to go ct, is good at it and not afraid to command. Always a laugh and really friendly.
likes to go ct, is good at it and not afraid to command
is good at

He's got no clue on what he's doing. He does the regular commands that other CT's does without knowing why you do them. Spends a lot of his time talking about random stuff. And gives warning shots for stuff that doesn't matter at all just to show he is the CT. That is not a good CT. That is a normal Outbreak CT.

sadly...

Anyway atleast you aren't complete shit.

1+ I guess. But if you turn out to be the new BabyMonkey I'mma slap the Imp-io's out of your name so the only thing left will be azz.

+1 Seen him around a lot, likes to go ct, is good at it and not afraid to command. Always a laugh and really friendly.
is good at

He's got no clue on what he's doing. He does the regular commands that other CT's does without knowing why you do them. Spends a lot of his time talking about random stuff. And gives warning shots for stuff that doesn't matter at all just to show he is the CT. That is not a good CT. That is a normal Outbreak CT.

sadly...

1+ I guess. But if you turn out to be the new BabyMonkey I'mma slap the Imp-io's out of your name so the only thing left will be azz.

This made me giggle, I agree in a way, But i try, and that's what matters!

is good at

sadly...

This made me giggle, I agree in a way, But i try, and that's what matters!

Yay for overlong quoting

Hi Impazzio,

We've decided to accept your application and give you a one week trial. Simply add any of the higher admins on Steam, including Twist, myself, Sholto or Biggles for an invite to the group.

You must be in the trial group in the next few days.

Thanks,

The admin team.