Sign in to follow this  
giant_cheesepuff

Introduction to the forums - giant_cheesepuff

Just thought i would introduce myself to the forums. I have been a member of the forums for a while now but havent posted too much. I am 15 and am from England. I am currently studying my GCSE's and am moving onto college later this year. I am going to study Computing, Mathematics, Accounting and Law in my local college.

I am going to study Computing as i would love to make be able to code programs as then i could hopefully make a very successful program which would hopefully earn me alot of money. I would also like to be able to code some plugins for games like minecrfat and CounterStrike.

I love playing game, even though i am not too good at them. My favourite game at the moment is CSS as it is a very fun game to play and has a very nice and fun community. I am currently playing Dayz, Borderlands 2 and Half Life 2 (as i really like this game also).

That is about all i have to say for now and if anyone would like to ask me anything feel free to reply to this post.

giant_cheesepuff

I always find it weird that people make an introduction post after Applying for member and after hanging around on the forum so much...

But "welcome" I would say in most cases.. Can't really welcome you since you've been around for that long.

if anyone would like to ask me anything feel free to reply to this post.

You're doing great so far.

Can you tell me what size shirt I'm wearing? How old's this curly-wurly I found in the glove box? Who's your favourite robot from robot wars? Do you believe in magic? How do you explain this sudden drop in the market?

Is it true you've been to the moon?

if anyone would like to ask me anything feel free to reply to this post.

What are your views on the economic climate? What about global warming? How do you like my shoes? How would you like to die?

Daffy Duck,

Can you tell me what size shirt I'm wearing? I dunno maybe a Large shirt

How old's this curly-wurly I found in the glove box? I'd have to say about 4 weeks

Who's your favourite robot from robot wars? Has to be Dead Metal

Do you believe in magic? Course i do how else would santa go so fast XD

How do you explain this sudden drop in the market? Dunno, Fell over maybe

giant_cheesepuff

NutCracker,

What are your views on the economic climate? Seems to be getting warmer

What about global warming? Pretty shit, It is making england even more wet and rainy

How do you like my shoes? They are very nice why didnt u get the red ones XD

How would you like to die? No I am ok maybe another milenium

giant_cheesepuff