Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Favorite bands/musicians thread

All Disney Music, Isaac Shepard, Zircon, Turisas, Iced Earth, We are the ocean, Alestorm, Chicane, Just every trance artist, every Dubstep artist except from Skrillex and Borgore ( Because they're shiiiiit ), All the music on Sanandreas, System of the down, HORSE the band, Periphery, Tenacious D, Hoosiers, Vocaloid.

Music is a huge part of my life since i tend to listen to it all day in work, due to the nature of what i do. (nothing whatsoever)

Borgore isn't that shit, he's so underrated. Most of his music is screaming garbage, but he has the occasional gem.

For me, including but not limited to;

Dubstep/Glitch hop/Moombahton/DNB - Rusko, Nero, Savant, Skism, Foreign Beggars (although that's more trappish), Zomboy, pretty much anything on Beatport top 10, Flux Pavilion, Magnetic man, Zedd, Knife Party, Pendulum, Kezwick, Chase & Status, Doctor P, Datsik, Mord Fustang, Munchi, Excision, Brown and Gammon, KOAN sound, Kill the noise, Adventure Club, Dodge and Fuski, Culprate, Eptic, Netsky (of course), KREWELLA <- current favourite.

There are tons more but listing dem would take ages.

Punk/Alt Rock/Alt Hiphop/Grime/Rap - Flobots (everyone knows Handlebars but they have tons of other decent tracks), some Greenday, Cypress Hill (dunno what genre they fall into), Immortal Technique, Wale, Foo Fighters, Rage against the Machine, Grandmaster Flash, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Grits (<3), some P.O.D, Blink182/Sum41 (i still love 'em), Fallout boy, Beastie Boys, Wutang Clan, Lupe Fiasco, RISE AGAINST <-- my favourite band of all time, nothing will replace them.

Random bands/artists that don't have a category - Ben Howard, Mumford and Sons, good old pop songs from the likes of Nelly, Twista, Busted (fuck yeah), Craig David, Ja Rule (classic), Josh Osho, Toddla T, Calvin Harris, The Killers, Skepta, Blur, Snow Patrol, Gorillaz <333, a whole fuck-ton of others.

Songs you need to listen to if you have similar tastes;

Good soldier by Flobots,

Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against,

Dirty Sexy by Rusko,

Need your heart (ft Kali) by Adventure Club,

Killin' it by Krewella,

The Wolves by Ben Howard.

Props to anyone who read all that, you did ask what music i liked. :D

Dubstep/Glitch hop/Moombahton/DNB - Rusko, Nero, Savant, Skism, Foreign Beggars (although that's more trappish), Zomboy, pretty much anything on Beatport top 10, Flux Pavilion, Magnetic man, Zedd, Knife Party, Pendulum, Kezwick, Chase & Status, Doctor P, Datsik, Mord Fustang, Munchi, Excision, Brown and Gammon, KOAN sound, Kill the noise, Adventure Club, Dodge and Fuski, Culprate, Eptic, Netsky (of course), KREWELLA <- current favourite.

There are tons more but listing dem would take ages.

Tiny and I share very similer music tastes so he has got most of my fav artists in there.

I will say that Dubstep is my all time fav genre (my freinds now that mentioning Skrillex around me is a BAD idea, that cunt can gtfo) anyway apart from that im really into house/electro a bit

house/dub artists tiny did name that i love are

Zed's dead

Pegboard Nerds

Downlink

Excision

Rogue

Tristam

High Contrast

Noisestorm

Bingo Players

Otto Knows

Hardwell

Benga

Caspa

Cookie monsta

Redlight

Feed Me

Major Lazer

sander van Doorn

Grand Staff

Sub Focus

Porter Robinson

FuntCase

Alesso

Dirty south

NiT GriT

Chrispy

Kat Krazy

Going Quantum

Gemini

Cragga

Modestep

Modigs

Project 46

J.Rabbit

Roksonix

well you did ask

Dammit i forgot Sub Focus in my list. Fluxy also named like all of my favourite artsist there as well ^ except i'm not as big of a fan of Pegboard Nerds, they're okay but i don't listen to them.

Even though i'm mean to him, i still have massive amounts of love <3

There's no way I can name all bands/musicians I like (because my memory is so bad I'll forget at least half of them) , but I'll give it a try.

Turisas, Ensiferum, Sabaton, Jethro Tull, Saxon, Mötley Crüe, Judas Priest, The Ramones, Frank Zappa, Rainbow, Heavy Metal Perse, Korpiklaani, Pantera, Overkill, Trollfest... And that's when my brain stopped working, but yeah, it's pretty much metal based.

Music is a huge part of my life since i tend to listen to it all day in work, due to the nature of what i do. (nothing whatsoever)

same hetr Bro i mean without music i can't LiveMyLife i also can't live without you guys <3

Edited by Guest